Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe in the big bang theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in the big bang theory?

First of all a higher being creating the universe is the biggest load a of crap there is, so let's skip that, no one takes its place.

But a little ball of energy the size of a period (because we know the size because we're nice like that) was triggered out of no where and just started expanding 14 billion years ago (we're so smart we know the age of the universe but only know of like 5% of our Oceans). While there's solid science behind this and many physicists have some variation of the big bang theory it just sounds like BS. It's not exactly fantasy or made up, it does come from solid physics but it's just too much to theorize when we have so little knowledge of our own Earth.

Not really. I mean that story sounds almost as nutty as any religious creation story more or less. "Everything was in some tiny lil space & then expanded becoming everything".

Although I did always suck at science & had little interest in it so maybe a dummies guide to the big bang might school my lack of faith in this scientific creation story. And I mean of all the creation stories it does seem more viable then one from the "god" wanted to bang a virgin so he could become his own son people.

Comment

Big bang theory sounds so random, little ball of energy might as well be God. That's why I'm always a sceptic and only believe in things that are simple enough or anything that I've seen in my own time.

Like when I banged the moms of Sunspace, B.utler, Stax and Kigali, I saw way too many brown and black holes on one bed that night.

That was the real big bang imo.

Comment

God Almighty created everything.

You deny it only to allow yourself to live your guilt free nasty lifestyle you heathens!!!!!!!!

Comment

The truth is, we don't really know.

The "Big Bang" is really just a theory.

Comment

Who the hell doesnt?

It's damn science.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              It's damn science.
              It's not really hard science, it's just a theory that many scientists believe in.

Comment

yes, i believe in the big bang theory.. it's universally accepted theory by many scientists..
                there got to be something before the big bang though.. that "singularity" cant just appear out of nowhere..
                it's mind boggling how big our known universe is but i think it's even more mind boggling what's beyond that..

Comment

its the most credible theory we have based on scientific evidence. not from some crusty old book written thousand of years ago.

Comment

There is no worthy theory o prove it otherwise.. so why not? Although I might not believe everything and stats or age of everything they claim..
                    If you believe water composites are H2O then why would you counter argue something that isn't going to be proved wrong..
                    I mean we still have a few who believes the earth is flat.. So let people to their beliefs is what I say..

Comment

Working...
                    X