No announcement yet.

ANTIFA loser told by Based Black Man what's up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTIFA loser told by Based Black Man what's up

Pwned. These CUCKTIFA no-job losers need to get a life.

For months now I was thinking Antifa was some black broad.

Comment

Who or what is a Antifa Punk?

I feel like I turned up at someone's house mid futuristic movie & I'm lost at what its all about & why I should care. I suspect the answer is I shouldn't care, but the characters look so interesting I feel like I should wanna know cuz one of these girls with daddy issues who I'm blessed to get to bang sometimes will bring it up & I don't wanna look stupid or out of the loop.

Comment

Based windu cracking antifa skulls like the Based Stickman

Comment

can sum1 explane wtf is a antifna?????

sounds like a name of a milkf i used to dig out,,,

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Based windu cracking antifa skulls like the Based Stickman

damm dude i bet u r a violent person in real life,,,ur crazy for condonineg that stuff man,,,smh

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              damm dude i bet u r a violent person in real life,,,ur crazy for condonineg that stuff man,,,smh
              hes smashing people who harm those who dont believe what they believe. ANTIFA are a bunch of domestic terrorists

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Who or what is a Antifa Punk?

I feel like I turned up at someone's house mid futuristic movie & I'm lost at what its all about & why I should care. I suspect the answer is I shouldn't care, but the characters look so interesting I feel like I should wanna know cuz one of these girls with daddy issues who I'm blessed to get to bang sometimes will bring it up & I don't wanna look stupid or out of the loop.
                Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist.

Their basically a group of communist decked in all black that interrupt right-wing events. They come with weapons like low grade bombs, large stones, pepper spray, and other weapons to attack their political rivals.

They're fascist who don't believe in free-speech and that violence is fine if you disagree with them.

Studies have shown most of them still stay at home with mom and dad.

Comment

What was that guy saying to the teen nerd?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    What was that guy saying to the teen nerd?
                    According to my google translator he was schooling the nerd on the finer points of the Emdrive thruster.

Comment

Working...
                    X