Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANTIFA loser told by Based Black Man what's up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF was he saying? I couldn't understand a word the black dude said but "whenever, where ever."

And then "poosy ass *****." or something like that.

Everything else captions or translator is needed.

It looks like they are BOTH punk-ass losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Pwned. These CUCKTIFA no-job losers need to get a life.
      LOL yo Larry put that boy on shook mode

Im telling you dude these liberals are straight mentally ill, they come from well off families and dream of being a revolutionary because they want to suffer and be in the struggle they envy the poor or the ones who struggle so they make up stuff and create division if there is none.

There are a couple videos where white liberals who preach black live matters get shut up by blacks, this one white woman couldnt even answer and was left tongue tied when a well spoken black man put her in her place shutting down the left wing liberal victim agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        LOL yo Larry put that boy on shook mode

Im telling you dude these liberals are straight mentally ill, they come from well off families and dream of being a revolutionary because they want to suffer and be in the struggle they envy the poor or the ones who struggle so they make up stuff and create division if there is none.

There are a couple videos where white liberals who preach black live matters get shut up by blacks, this one white woman couldnt even answer and was left tongue tied when a well spoken black man put her in her place shutting down the left wing liberal victim agenda.

Unfortunately, this isn't a case of a well-spoken, intelligent black man shutting up ANTIFA liberal idiot with logic, and reasoning.[

It's another leftist thug who appears to be challenging his reasons and intentions for speaking out - that's as much as I can gather, as I can't really understand a word the black dude is saying.

This often happens in these leftist circle jerks. They are strange bedfellows.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          According to my google translator he was schooling the nerd on the finer points of the Emdrive thruster.
          I am so embarrassed for the nerd, he's latched too heavily onto Newton's law whilst our man is breaking new ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            Unfortunately, this isn't a case of a well-spoken, intelligent black man shutting up ANTIFA liberal idiot with logic, and reasoning.[

It's another leftist thug who appears to be challenging his reasons and intentions for speaking out - that's as much as I can gather, as I can't really understand a word the black dude is saying.

This often happens in these leftist circle jerks. They are strange bedfellows.
            yeah, its an awkward moment, the white guy didnt know how to handle the black guy you can tell he never associated with blacks unles they were in his college or were well off kinds lol

he thought all that revolution talk would gain him favor, but instead this black dude from the hood was like is this white boy tryna start some chit? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Who or what is a Antifa Punk?
              Back when I trained more and would hit different gyms, I ran across a group of 3 of them a few times.

Training aside, I actually talked politics a bit with one of them. It was interesting. He was VERY opinionated, but was quite ignorant on the basics of political philosophy and even reality.

He'd equate Libertarians to Fascists, for example. Well that's sheer lunacy. He could not grasp that just because one was labelled "far right" by his 'side' did not mean they were fascists. He had no clue what fascism was, but everyone who didn't agree with him seemed to be lumped in that category. I quickly found out it was a waste to talk politics with the guy. Outside of that, he was an ok dude.

Now one of them I did not like. He'd trained regularly for years, and last I knew got up to purple belt (so he was no slouch). But he constantly got into street fights and challenge matches with guys he knew had no training whatsoever, but always made excuses for not fighting trained guys in sanctioned fights. I wrote him off as a bully type, so I'm not shocked to see so many of these 'antifa' guys resort to violence.

Comment

ANTIFA = Anti First Amendment??????

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  ANTIFA = Anti First Amendment??????
                  You Called it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist.

Their basically a group of communist decked in all black that interrupt right-wing events. They come with weapons like low grade bombs, large stones, pepper spray, and other weapons to attack their political rivals.

They're fascist who don't believe in free-speech and that violence is fine if you disagree with them.

Studies have shown most of them still stay at home with mom and dad.
                    So basically Natas

Comment

He was wondering "what this white boy talking about?" I think dude was trying to figure out what was their purpose and plan being there. That's why he said "us as people" and pointed to the other black people there and said "wonder what the fuck you and yo folks on"
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-21-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X