Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANTIFA loser told by Based Black Man what's up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The black guy in the video is an absolute role model on how you should be....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He was wondering "what this white boy talking about?" I think dude was trying to figure out what was their purpose and plan being there. That's why he said "us as people" and pointed to the other black people there and said "wonder what the fuck you and yo folks on"
      Like this dude right here. Called them out for coming to his city to burning down shit and leaving while he has to live there. He said **** TRUMP, I didn't vote for Trump either but don't come here burning up my city

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Like this dude right here. Called them out for coming to his city to burning down shit and leaving while he has to live there. He said **** TRUMP, I didn't vote for Trump either but don't come here burning up my city

That dude is legit...

You can hate trump all you want, I get that, but there is a civilized way to go about it

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist.

Their basically a group of communist decked in all black that interrupt right-wing events. They come with weapons like low grade bombs, large stones, pepper spray, and other weapons to attack their political rivals.

They're fascist who don't believe in free-speech and that violence is fine if you disagree with them.

Studies have shown most of them still stay at home with mom and dad.
          Or so they claim. ANTIFA stands for Anti First Amendment

Comment

Working...
          X