I gent never shares his details of his conquests
    conquests of the gay nature they are

mm-hmm

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      I gent never shares his details of his conquests
      You big d1ck bastard

Comment

Y'all in here lying. You don't kiss and tell with a chick you actually care for (i.e. wife, serious girlfriend).

All the other broads, are stories to be told with the homies, as per bro code and Viking lore.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Y'all in here lying. You don't kiss and tell with a chick you actually care for (i.e. wife, serious girlfriend).

All the other broads, are stories to be told with the homies, as per bro code and Viking lore.
          Yeah but not very detail stories. Just stating that you got some is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            When was the last time you had a good smash with a stranger?

Tell us about it

Last night. And before that last Friday...

Comment

I find I enjoy sex more after at least a couple dates. So last true one night stand has been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                2 Days ago:

I was going to Mcdonalds and there was this dude asking for change sat near the wall.

So i went over and thought id give the dude some money. He instead grabbed my pecker in a vice like grip and wouldnt let go.

I said "Hey! thats rude and inappropriate."

He replied with "fock yo change negga , fock yo change" and began stroking my pecker.

Turned out dude wanted some action and not dough.

Damn bruh, usually I have to actually walk inside McDonald's for some random homeless dude to grab my junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  My ex girlfriends friend actually. Sex sucked.

So messed up. I am going to Hell
                  That's sucks.

It's like when you do something you know you'll feel guilty about, but you do it anyways because the excitement or reward might make it worth it, but the reward never comes and the excitement never happens and you're just left with the guilt.

It's like punching an old lady and stealing her purse, but then you open her bag and she has no cash, just a pack of Tic Tacs, some Bengay, and a picture of her cat that died five years ago. And then you get arrested anyways.

Must be what Broner felt like years ago.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-27-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Why you dudes always gotta turn a perfectly normal
                    Topic into some gay sht though?
                    About a year ago, I was at this club in Roppongi with my Jew crew, we were celebrating some Jewish holiday with liquor, weed, etc.

I'm making everyone laugh, girls come over to our table, one sits on my lap, half Korean half Japanese, 100% ****alicious.
                    Me & my boys take over the bathroom, bump a few lines, my new friend barges in & demands a line.

We exit the toilet, Avi cleans up the scene. Baby girl is feeling that uncut funky stuff & says, "you can **** me if you want to?!?!"

It was amazing....kimchee pun is real good...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I find I enjoy sex more after at least a couple dates. So last true one night stand has been a while.
                      Ole romantic i love to cuddle and bed with women i have feelings for headass kneega

Comment

Working...
                      X