Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your opinion on this video, no matter who you support.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just throwing this out there: what do the majority of Syrians think about Assad? Its great that this guy doesnt like him, but if you listen to most of the people, Assad has overwhelming support of his people and most of the Syrians just want the rebels to leave. Apart from some people in the country region of Syria, most of the rebels are foreigners and have nothing to do with Syria, other than the fact that they are trying to overthrow its leader. I would use extreme caution in judging the whole Syria / Assad situation because the media has been lying constantly about the situation there. As a matter of fact, most of the reports of human rights abuses come from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. In case you guys are unfamiliar with that, this is an office in London ran by one person who gets his sources from the "moderate rebels". You heard that right. There are no credible journalists in Syria right now and we are getting our intel directly from the terrorists that are trying to overthrow Assad. They have lied many times in the past and have even set up false flag attacks. Remember the whole Obama red line fiasco? Well, its actually good that he didnt act on the crossing of the red line because after the entire world media tried to convince everyone that Assad was responsible, it turned out that it was the rebels the whole time. This article explains it pretty well

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-...e280b63a9afb74

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'd say you're being a "one way azzhole" cuz you think people who are experiencing a situation have the only opinion that matters.

I'd say the people in the middle of a situation don't usually care about checks & balances & just wanna get through a situation as unscathed as possible, any negative byproducts be damned for others or anything beyond their own immediate need by damned. Sometimes to the point of not caring about their long term future over their short term future.

Thus their opinions are short sited & desperate, by any means necessary, opinions, at best. And short sited, by any means necessary opinions are rarely, if ever, opinions that should be the most valued opinions on any subject.
      People that are living the facts but you want to factor in your opinion. Who ever is in the thick of things is the voice that has to be heard, not somebody that is comfortably reading the events from his couch

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        People that are living the facts but you want to factor in your opinion. Who ever is in the thick of things is the voice that has to be heard, not somebody that is comfortably reading the events from his couch
        Fair enough on being heard, I got no issue there, but there opinion should still be weighted against others opinions. Its not the end all be all opinion just cuz their in trouble.

Like I said previously I'd argue being in trouble can actually steer your opinion to give less f#cks about any result beyond getting you out of trouble or to be thankful to whoever helped you despite the actual good or bad outcomes overall that could arise from helping the person in trouble for all other parties.

Comment

The Syrians SHOULD NOT be allowed to use Chemical weapons PERIOD! If they pull that $h1t again, hit them again just like the last but dont go full on war. If the USA wants Assad out, do better arming of the Rebels and let them fight their own battle. Let the best man win. If Assad wins then the USA just has to deal with it, he gets ousted, well then the USA needs to collect on those arms we gave them.

The USA cant just keep pushing our way into other countries and try to have them accept our democratic values. Instead we need to support the side that holds "common" values and interest in order to benefit us as a country. If we wouldve did this with Iraq, we'd be living fat off the cow in oil money right now. But we went about that all wrong trying to liberate a country thats shares no value to us but its oil and we dont see a dime of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Fair enough on being heard, I got no issue there, but there opinion should still be weighted against others opinions. Its not the end all be all opinion just cuz their in trouble.

Like I said previously I'd argue being in trouble can actually steer your opinion to give less f#cks about any result beyond getting you out of trouble or to be thankful to whoever helped you despite the actual good or bad outcomes overall that could arise from helping the person in trouble for all other parties.
            Using Chemical weapons on your population should not be the norm. If they are in a civil war let it be, using that gas is a different story

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Using Chemical weapons on your population should not be the norm. If they are in a civil war let it be, using that gas is a different story
              Of course killing your own people with chemical weapons shouldn't be the norm. I'm not even arguing that lol. Nice misdirection doe.

Although who gives a sh^t why you kill somebody once things get to the point of killing? I've never understood the rules to killing people. I can shot you in the head, but I can't chemical weapon your ass. You're dead either way right? All killing is some savage f#cked up sh^t.

Comment

LOL @ fake news CNN bombing just as hard as MSNBC's trump tax returns.

Comment

Government trying to sell something here. I have yet to hear a convincing reason why we need to overthrow a leader protecting a Christian minority in a Muslim country. The chaos in Syria is largely our fault, not his. Why aggravate it and push it over the edge? To bail out extremist Muslim friends of McCain?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    And your daddys d1ck went to war with your other daddys d1ck and then 9 months later in the test tube you were born
                    Is that all you got??:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      Is that all you got??:bukkake:
                      Was better than yours.

Product of gaylords

Comment

Working...
                      X