Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your opinion on this video, no matter who you support.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    I didn't know !WAR MIKEY!'s cousin was Syrian.
    War Mikey is a mu zzie? Lol lol lol lol

Comment

The the first interview of a Syrian resident. They all say the same thing, they will welcome any US support.
      Plus do you want all those ppl immigrating their country?

Everybody else has an opinion on that strike and the ppl that actually live their is the one that actually counts

Comment

Why does the U.S. have to dole out justice for a chemical attack in another country halfway around the world?

Aren't there a million problems here at home that we could be solving instead?

Better jobs, repairing outdated infrastructure, lead in the water, and on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Everybody else has an opinion on that strike and the ppl that actually live their is the one that actually counts

My & other people's opinion as Americans or even non-Americans opinions on things happening in the world don't matter cuz we aren't being killed?

Thats bs & like saying I shouldn't have an opinion on anything that isn't happening to me now. So I can't have an opinion on abortion or on the corrupt banking industry or a whole world of things cuz I don't have a p#ssy or haven't been f#cked over by the banking industry that I'm aware of anyway or whatever the f#ck else I could talk on, but haven't experienced.

Your stance is such a dumb f#cking stance I'm thinking you might be trolling me. But I kinda think you are one of those D or R guys who are D or R 4 life or whatever happens so as a R guy if Trump nukes Lake Michigan you'd be all like well I can see why he did that, I mean he's driving up the price of water which is good for the economy or something else ******ed or as a D guy if Joe Biden was going around buttf#cking homeless people you'd be all like well he's giving those guys human contact & love which they obviously need more of to get back into the workforce or some nutty ass bs like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Why does the U.S. have to dole out justice for a chemical attack in another country halfway around the world?

Aren't there a million problems here at home that we could be solving instead?

Better jobs, repairing outdated infrastructure, lead in the water, and on and on.
            US politicians don't get rich off infrastructure contracts that's why. there are filthy rich scumbags from all over the world however, Saudi Arabia being P4P #1 on this list, that are eager to pay top dollar for carnage to fit their needs. war is big business.

trump imposing term limits on congress and the lobbying ban is a big step in the right direction in solving this issue but he fumbled it with this move in Syria. it's what the neocons wanted. i'm not ready to call him a sell out though because geopolitics is a complex topic that none of us can fully grasp and he's proven to me time and again that he's always thinking two steps ahead of his adversaries.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              US politicians don't get rich off infrastructure contracts that's why. there are filthy rich scumbags from all over the world however, Saudi Arabia being P4P #1 on this list, that are eager to pay top dollar for carnage to fit their needs. war is big business.
              I obviously don't need to tell you that US politicians shouldn't be in office to get rich. They are supposed to be in there to do the will of the people.

We need to get control of these mother****ers while we still can. Before they sell our liberty to the highest bidder.

As for Trump...his cabinet is filled with Goldman Sachs and CFR influence so I don't have much hope in him. As I understand it Syria's central bank is state-owned, I'm sure the banksters want to put an end to that as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                My & other people's opinion as Americans or even non-Americans opinions on things happening in the world don't matter cuz we aren't being killed?

Thats bs & like saying I shouldn't have an opinion on anything that isn't happening to me now. So I can't have an opinion on abortion or on the corrupt banking industry or a whole world of things cuz I don't have a p#ssy or haven't been f#cked over by the banking industry that I'm aware of anyway or whatever the f#ck else I could talk on, but haven't experienced.

Your stance is such a dumb f#cking stance I'm thinking you might be trolling me. But I kinda think you are one of those D or R guys who are D or R 4 life or whatever happens so as a R guy if Trump nukes Lake Michigan you'd be all like well I can see why he did that, I mean he's driving up the price of water which is good for the economy or something else ******ed or as a D guy if Joe Biden was going around buttf#cking homeless people you'd be all like well he's giving those guys human contact & love which they obviously need more of to get back into the workforce or some nutty ass bs like that.
                The people actually living it have a better perspective than you, one way azzhole

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  The people actually living it have a better perspective than you, one way azzhole
                  I'd say you're being a "one way azzhole" cuz you think people who are experiencing a situation have the only opinion that matters.

I'd say the people in the middle of a situation don't usually care about checks & balances & just wanna get through a situation as unscathed as possible, any negative byproducts be damned for others or anything beyond their own immediate need by damned. Sometimes to the point of not caring about their long term future over their short term future.

Thus their opinions are short sited & desperate, by any means necessary, opinions, at best. And short sited, by any means necessary opinions are rarely, if ever, opinions that should be the most valued opinions on any subject.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    I dont support nobody but **** WARS

I hate all wars
                    Your daddy's diick went to war with your momma's pvssy for a few minutes and that's how you were born

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      Your daddy's diick went to war with your momma's pvssy for a few minutes and that's how you were born
                      And your daddys d1ck went to war with your other daddys d1ck and then 9 months later in the test tube you were born

Comment

Working...
                      X