Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna Inherit $400K. Where Should I Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    I've thought about Vegas..
    nah man. you know what that dry heat do to you?

i've went to vegas to live with the residents twice last year for work.

everyone there look like a lizard. dark age spots all over and they have no lips.

Comment

I have a free room.

Comment

I would build a cabin with my lover in Oregon. It'd be far back in the forrest and varnished to perfection. While building the cabin I'd wear the straw hat my grandpapi gave me when I was a boy.

Comment

First, my deepest condolences about your grandmother.

Second, I advice you that the less people know about your money, the better(even online).

Third, if you were single no kids, I would highly recommend you to give Tokyo a shot, I'll explain.

I've never felt safe on the streets of any place I've ever been, till I was in Tokyo, not even on my own country where I've been living for 31 years. The education there is top notch, the behavior of people is top notch and though it is crowded, everything there is steps above everywhere else I've ever been.

You have a family, though realistically it would be very hard for you to move them to that place with a lot of obstacles, so I cannot recommend anything but, I would consider Anchorage or North Dakota if you don't mind the weather.

God bless and good hunting

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I would build a cabin with my lover in Oregon. It'd be far back in the forrest and varnished to perfection. While building the cabin I'd wear the straw hat my grandpapi gave me when I was a boy.

Damn bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              that's sweet brah. srs.

i'd want a well built house doe. i'd build a tree house or finish the basement. no way i'm building my own house and have the roof cave in on me on a windy night.

no thnx brah

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                First, my deepest condolences about your grandmother.

Second, I advice you that the less people know about your money, the better(even online).

Third, if you were single no kids, I would highly recommend you to give Tokyo a shot, I'll explain.

I've never felt safe on the streets of any place I've ever been, till I was in Tokyo, not even on my own country where I've been living for 31 years. The education there is top notch, the behavior of people is top notch and though it is crowded, everything there is steps above everywhere else I've ever been.

You have a family, though realistically it would be very hard for you to move them to that place with a lot of obstacles, so I cannot recommend anything but, I would consider Anchorage or North Dakota if you don't mind the weather.

God bless and good hunting

arigato gozaimasu

However ROFLMAO @ living in a box in the sky in Tokyo.

No thanks.

this is what i'm looking at.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...94712807_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2...13324322_zpid/
                Last edited by HeadShots; 04-08-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  arigato gozaimasu

However ROFLMAO @ living in a box in the sky in Tokyo.

No thanks.

this is what i'm looking at.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...94712807_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2...13324322_zpid/
                  I liked the 385K more than the other one IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    I liked the 385K more than the other one IMO

that's what my girl said.

but i like really industrial looking homes. it's more sturdy looking.

anyways thanks a lot for your input. very left field but i've thought about Thailand of all places but ultimately i'm raising a family.

Even in Japan, my family will never be looked at as their people. the racism is quiet there. there are Koreans who lived there for 4, 5 generations who look and speak just like them but because of their heritage and name...... they are automatically outcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      that's what my girl said.

but i like really industrial looking homes. it's more sturdy looking.

anyways thanks a lot for your input. very left field but i've thought about Thailand of all places but ultimately i'm raising a family.

Even in Japan, my family will never be looked at as their people. the racism is quiet there. there are Koreans who lived there for 4, 5 generations who look and speak just like them but because of their heritage and name...... they are automatically outcasts.
                      True I understand, you got good options in those 2 you mentioned, may The Lord guide you in choosing the best place

Comment

Working...
                      X