Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna Inherit $400K. Where Should I Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna Inherit $400K. Where Should I Move?

Legit.

I live in Toronto at the time. Grandma passed and gave me the bulk of her real estate. my share's gonna be just over 500K CAD = 400K USD. that's life changing money. i'm gonna leave my job and tell my boss to go **** goats. ded srs.

The real estate prices are just out of whack in Toronto right now. Canada is too cold and bullchit in Toronto and Vancouver. Pure Chinese and Arab rich kids running wild with their lambos and ferrari's. just LMAO @ that dick measuring contest. I'm getting out.

I just want to use the money to buy a house somewhere nice in an underrated metro city that's relatively safe and can raise a family. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking Denver, Colorado or Portland Maine

Bro, you should live it up like those rich Asian and middleastern kids while you have the money.

Then once you run out, go live in Detroit, Ferguson, or Chicago--should be pretty cheap to live in these cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      Bro, you should live it up like those rich Asian and middleastern kids while you have the money.

Then once you run out, go live in Detroit, Ferguson, or Chicago--should be pretty cheap to live in these cities.
      lmao nah

i ain't about that.

i wanna own a nice house with a backyard. then fix it up and raise a fam.

no debt. no mortgage. live within my means.

i'm 30.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        lmao nah

i ain't about that.

i wanna own a nice house with a backyard. then fix it up and raise a fam.

no debt. no mortgage. live within my means.

i'm 30.
        #respect

Comment

That's not enough for Cali

Comment

I like idea of Denver (never been, but want to go), but I think I've heard its getting more expensive & idk that $400k is f#ck goats money after you'd buy a nice house there unless you are doing some sort of business with the rest of the money.

I think if I was about to be handed $400k I'd probably move out of the country to a nice sunny place all year. Maybe buy a house & a airbnb house or two next door or in the neighborhood & just f#ck with that for awhile & enjoy myself mostly.

Also RIP grandma.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              That's not enough for Cali

that's why i don't want to move to cali. san fran and LA are both inflated as hell.

the chinese are laundering illegal money in these cities and australia too. toronto and vancouver are the worst tho. 30 yr old bungalows are going for a million in toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I like idea of Denver (never been, but want to go), but I think I've heard its getting more expensive & idk that $400k is f#ck goats money after you'd buy a nice house there unless you are doing some sort of business with the rest of the money.

I think if I was about to be handed $400k I'd probably move out of the country to a nice sunny place all year. Maybe buy a house & a airbnb house or two next door or in the neighborhood & just f#ck with that for awhile & enjoy myself mostly.

Also RIP grandma.

thanks brah.

ya i'm gonna put all the money into the house. then live on my own savings until i get a real estate license so i can be an agent.

or hell, i can bag groceries for minimum wage at 11/hr. I ain't got no rent or mortgage no more. freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  that's why i don't want to move to cali. san fran and LA are both inflated as hell.

the chinese are laundering illegal money in these cities and australia too. toronto and vancouver are the worst tho. 30 yr old bungalows are going for a million in toronto.

I've thought about Vegas..

Comment

Invest it wisely, at least half, 400k is good money but could easily disappear if not taken care of.

I live close to Denver, would recommend opening up a business there with the cash.

Comment

Working...
                    X