Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been rejected by an ugly girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to a bar in croydon and got rejected by a girl with one eye and some fingers missing from a cycle accident. She pushed me over outside and I stung my arm on some nettles

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      Went to a bar in croydon and got rejected by a girl with one eye and some fingers missing from a cycle accident. She pushed me over outside and I stung my arm on some nettles
      Was it a milk bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Was it a milk bar?
        Go and suck dic like your name suggests

Comment

I spent the first 25 years of my life being rejected by every female within 100 meters of my person.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
            Go and suck dic like your name suggests
            Sounds like the dock leaf didnt get all the sting out of that humiliation...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Sounds like the dock leaf didnt get all the sting out of that humiliation...
              Bye rocky*******.

Comment

Yes, not a good feeling.

It's like picking a fight with a guy who is 5'2" and 120 lbs., then getting your ass kicked by him.

Comment

Of course lol.

Women are like men: sometimes the ugly ones think they're the best thing since sliced bread while the really attractive ones have major self esteem issues...

Just don't overthink it when it happens. Instead, move on and hit on another bytch. It's a numbers game.

Comment

Yeah. In the club. I approach a lot of women when I am under my rum.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                      Yep.. I guess I came off like they should be throwing it at me. Which is exactly how I felt. Like bitch you ugly and I'm bored. Let's fuck.

Why the need to lie?

Comment

Working...
                      X