No announcement yet.

US Navy fires 50 tomahawk missiles at Shayrat airfield in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    What makes you so sure they didn't use them before? I don't think theres any denying they have chemical weapons. They did make a 'deal' during the Obama administration to destory them with Russia.

One of your earlier posts you mentioned the possibility of the terrorists groups stealing stockpiles from Iraq. Something people may not know because of the Sunni Shia conflict is the Assad family were ba'athists like Saddam.
    Syria had an extensive chemical weapons arsenal. Their M.A.D. against Israeli nukes.

Thousands of tons of chemical agents. On bombs, missiles, rockets, artillery, etc.

If they wanted to use chemical weapons the deaths would be enormous.

Problem is some of these weapons got into hands of rebel groups including al nusra, isis, etc.

These plus old iraqi chemical weapons.

Just because chemical weapons was used doesn't necessarily mean it's the Syrian govt.

And if the Syrian govt wanted to use them, the casualties would be much much higher. They actually know how to use them and platforms to deliver them. Planes, missiles, etc.

Like I said before use the Iraqi kurd attack as a basis.

Using bombs like what was supposedly used by the Syrian air force.

3,000-5,000 dead 10,000 wounded

Is that what happened in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Pentagon says the missile launch was just a payback for using chemical weapons

And theyre not launching anymore additional missle
      Thats good.

No escalation.

Comment

About time someone stood up to the bully Assad. Empty threats didn't work back in 2013 when Obama admonished him for using chlorine and sarin to kill 150 innocent civilians.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          War is a racket. But lord emperor said there's no dispute. So either the globalist got him, he was one all along... or Assad really used them
          Peer pressured

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            About time someone stood up to the bully Assad. Empty threats didn't work back in 2013 when Obama admonished him for using chlorine and sarin to kill 150 innocent civilians.
            Empty threat?

Or the fact that they couldn't prove Assad did it?

You know all these lil factions have used chemical weapons too right?

Some of them admitted it.

I forgot which but I remember one rebel group admitting responsibility for gassing the Syrian kurds.

The Syrian govt has bombers, fighters, ballistic missiles to deliver chemical weapons.

Believe me they can kill more than 100 or 150 ppl with an attack.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Where the fcuk is my homie Sterling archer?! At a time like this, I miss his long detailed reports.
              He's in a coma dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Empty threat?

Or the fact that they couldn't prove Assad did it?

You know all these lil factions have used chemical weapons too right?

Some of them admitted it.

I forgot which but I remember one rebel group admitting responsibility for gassing the Syrian kurds.

The Syrian govt has bombers, fighters, ballistic missiles to deliver chemical weapons.

Believe me they can kill more than 100 or 150 ppl with an attack.
                This is true...something is not adding up here

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  He's in a coma dreaming.
                  Love that show.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Where the fcuk is my homie Sterling archer?! At a time like this, I miss his long detailed reports.
                    I believe the final verdict was **they)) got him

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Syria had an extensive chemical weapons arsenal. Their M.A.D. against Israeli nukes.

Thousands of tons of chemical agents. On bombs, missiles, rockets, artillery, etc.

If they wanted to use chemical weapons the deaths would be enormous.

Problem is some of these weapons got into hands of rebel groups including al nusra, isis, etc.

These plus old iraqi chemical weapons.

Just because chemical weapons was used doesn't necessarily mean it's the Syrian govt.

And if the Syrian govt wanted to use them, the casualties would be much much higher. They actually know how to use them and platforms to deliver them. Planes, missiles, etc.

Like I said before use the Iraqi kurd attack as a basis.

Using bombs like what was supposedly used by the Syrian air force.

3,000-5,000 dead 10,000 wounded

Is that what happened in this case?
                      Yeah but they aren't a wealthy nation like Saddams Iraq was. The Syrians are known to use crude improvised bombs like barrel bombs. They were on the verge of defeat and running out of munitions until the Ruskies stepped in. I doubt they had as sophisticated weaponized cw's as Iraq. One part of your theory thats a real possibility imo is the Iraqi stockpiles buried by Saddams general's (now with isis) wouldn't be as effective today and if used wouldn't cause the damage they once could have.

Comment

Working...
                      X