Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell objectively if you are good looking or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell objectively if you are good looking or not?

Here I am, am I good looking? Will you rate me out of 10? Bare in mind my self worth and how bad I feel is entirely within your power of score

I feel hopeful.

Also objectively is there a scientific test you can get all the ratios and symmetries done with like an app?

Then ull never have to rely on coonts to decide your worth you can rely on science and fact

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      Big penis = good looking?

Comment

I think everyone should get their IQ and looks scored, it will stop all the d-bags that think they are good when they suck, it will also stop d-bags from undermining someones self worth as a tactic or defense mechanism again because what someone says means jack crap in the face of fact.

I think it would be good and fair if they did this as a popular thing

If youre crap you are crap and you should know it, if you are good you are good and you should know it too.

I think this is gonna start happening now looks can be objectively scored, it will be the "IQ" score of looks
        Last edited by AlexKid; 04-03-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

wen girls go out of there way to statr conversions with you,,like out of the blu

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            wen girls go out of there way to statr conversions with you,,like out of the blu
            Yes. Or clear the way for u or ask u to sit next to them or if they really like u then come over and sit next to u.

ive been told i was handsome since i was 5 or so all the up to today , im 37 now.

ive been called handsome, sexy , good looking , gorgeous by girls of different races.

I get eye contact from girls quite often.

But....if i am in a ****ty mood or feeling angry....i get zero looks.

Girls can read you and i have a very expressive face , eyes and body langauge. If i am grumpy the whole world will know. I cannot hide my feelings so good.

But that being said....a guy could be physically handsome but at the same time so ****ing weird that he wont get any attention what so ever.

With girls its not all about looks but they do help alot

Comment

Its when they can sense you have a big cok, its that INNER CONFIDENCE from having a big cok that they like

Comment

They want you to have inner confidence so they can feel you inside them

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Here I am, am I good looking? Will you rate me out of 10? Bare in mind my self worth and how bad I feel is entirely within your power of score

I feel hopeful.

Also objectively is there a scientific test you can get all the ratios and symmetries done with like an app?

Then ull never have to rely on coonts to decide your worth you can rely on science and fact
                  You ugly as ****, bruh. Creepy ass smile

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    You ugly as ****, bruh. Creepy ass smile
                    Im trying to look my best and seduce whats your fcuking problem pal?

Comment

Working...
                    X