Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell objectively if you are good looking or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    lol you really think he's on the dole?

He seems too much of a character to be on the dole.
    im a spastic i get extra cash

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Whats your illness

Comment

Lol you really think he's on the dole?

He seems too much of a character to be on the dole.
        Well only he can answer

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Whats your illness
          hOW SHOULD i KNOW IM ******ED!?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Lol you really are one of a kind, mate.

Comment

Lol you really are one of a kind, mate.
              xD Thanks mate, I get that alot lol

Comment

You are definitely better looking than your post history would have lead me to believe.

Now if only you had a personality to go along with your reasonably good looks, you'd get plenty of tail.

Or maybe this whole online persona of yours has been a farce all along.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  You are definitely better looking than your post history would have lead me to believe.

Now if only you had a personality to go along with your reasonably good looks, you'd get plenty of tail.

Or maybe this whole online persona of yours has been a farce all along.

Lol one thing ive learnt is that if you interact with women sobre often they end up liking you at a MUCH higher rate than meeting strangers.

Usually work but even at the local shops you visit regularly, must be something from evolution women needing a man from her group not some stranger thats not gonna be around for her baby or that isnt accepted into her group.

Pulling at clubs is hard and on dating websites is much harder. Although im getting closer with dating sites all the time may already have a gf. This route is definitely fcuking difficult

BASICALLY BEING UNEMPLOYED ON THE PC SUCKS FOR GETTING LAID, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT CASH BUT BECAUSE YOU DONT INTERACT REGULARLY ALSO YOUR CONFIDENCE GOES TO CRAP
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 04-04-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

All that matters is that females tell you that you are good looking. People care about good looks to attract the opposite sex (or same sex if you are ****sexual), so if the opposite sex generally feels you look good 9 times of 10 that you meet one, then it's safe to say you look good.

Don't worry about what other men think of you, unless they are gay/bi, then yes because gay/bi men know how to judge like girls. I know that's not really you in OP, but if it is to tell you the truth, do you look good? I have no idea, you gotta ask girls that. Asking a forum full of men will get you maybe joking answers, funny answers, gay answers, and finally 1 in 50 chance of a serious answer like mine. Don't expect another one anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      All that matters is that females tell you that you are good looking. People care about good looks to attract the opposite sex (or same sex if you are ****sexual), so if the opposite sex generally feels you look good 9 times of 10 that you meet one, then it's safe to say you look good.

Don't worry about what other men think of you, unless they are gay/bi, then yes because gay/bi men know how to judge like girls. I know that's not really you in OP, but if it is to tell you the truth, do you look good? I have no idea, you gotta ask girls that. Asking a forum full of men will get you maybe joking answers, funny answers, gay answers, and finally 1 in 50 chance of a serious answer like mine. Don't expect another one anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X