Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White girl claimed three black men raped her.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Regular rebellious teen. Why should the school let him get a record trivial stuff like that?
    My white ass got simple assault charges at school for fighting a few times... he shouldn't get a pass just because he's black. We both did crime but I had to pay fines and get a record yet he only got expelled with no record. Equal rights right? Do you live in Jamaica still or are you in the states? Does school look at stuff different where you went?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Damn, you gonna take that i_am_a_champ?
      No idea how thats directed to me dude

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        My white ass got simple assault charges at school for fighting a few times... he shouldn't get a pass just because he's black. We both did crime but I had to pay fines and get a record yet he only got expelled with no record. Equal rights right? Do you live in Jamaica still or are you in the states? Does school look at stuff different where you went?
        Did you got to the same high school as Trayvon? I am in Jamaica when I was in high school calling the police was the last resort.

Comment

Who gave you some green?
          I was over 1mil in red k from all the asshats that hated me for being a Floyd fan. When I used facts to destroy their logic I got red k . Those 48ers really got me with the red k parties. Other than the Floyd haters I have received only green k. I have gotten green k from Annie, poppapump, freedom (lol), dunn, and a bunch of others. My green k is diverse lol. Poppapump put me back in green for saying I would spray the Floyd haters at boxing events with his TBE cologne

Comment

Did you got to the same high school as Trayvon? I am in Jamaica when I was in high school calling the police was the last resort.
            No I went to a school in Pennsylvania. Too many uptight *******s working at my scool. I drew a picture of this kid I hated sucking a dick in art class. I passed it around and then the teacher caught it and sent me to the office. They were seriously considering trying to give me sexual harassment for it. I ended up getting 4 days of suspension for it though. I wish my school was like yours about calling the police.

Comment

No I went to a school in Pennsylvania. Too many uptight *******s working at my scool. I drew a picture of this kid I hated sucking a dick in art class. I passed it around and then the teacher caught it and sent me to the office. They were seriously considering trying to give me sexual harassment for it. I ended up getting 4 days of suspension for it though. I wish my school was like yours about calling the police.
              Seems like they were prudish at your school. A drawn picture required calling in the cops?

Comment

Seems like they were prudish at your school. A drawn picture required calling in the cops?
                Yeah . It looked just like the kid but since there wasn't a name on it they couldn't do anything police wise so they said. I feel like they used them as a scare tactic.

Comment

I hope those rapists got what was coming to them.

Comment

Hahah my good man, something ALL too similar happened to me.

It was in college, though. This was well before all this social justice madness started kicking in too. Of course college campuses have ALWAYS been a breeding ground for the most libtarded ideology, doe.

Anyway, there was this fat kid with bytch **** that I always got on my nerves, and always had something smart to say. And his bytch **** were just so painfully obvious...

So one day I came to class with stuffed paper towels under my chest to make it look like I had bytch ****, and Bought this same Carolina Panther hat he always wore, so as to make it obvious who I was parodying.

Well, IMMEDIATELY when I walk in to class, a section of the class erupts with laughter, and to make it worse, this cute girl in our class who he always tried to flirt with, was giggling so hard.

The dude is just sitting there, glaring at me, speechless. And all during class, he didn't have a WORD to say.

So later that week, I get a call for student admissions or some shyte, and say I'm being investigated for sexual harassment, and how serious it is, and how I need to come to a meeting the following day with one of the assistant deans.

Anyway, it all got dropped once they couldn't really prove anything, and just told me to avoid any contact with the kid for the rest of the semester, and from there on out, if there were any scheduling problems (registering for the same class), they'd give me the option to transfer classes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X