Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White girl claimed three black men raped her.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Hey now, a little bit of weed never hurt nobody.
    Exactly regular rebellious teenage stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Exactly regular rebellious teenage stuff.
      I'm not defending Trayvon, all signs pointed towards him being a lowlife thug. All I'm saying is weed ain't never hurt nobody!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Don't follow these websites. The other races are intimidated by black chicks because they fear that can't "measure up" to black men and the black women would laugh at them. Look at their obsession with "BBC" . These dudes fantasies are to see "BBC" pounding innocent looking white girls. Haven't you been taking notice?

For people who supposedly hate blacks, they do spend a shjt load of time and energy on us. Why? If I really hate something I don't want to think, speak, hear or even dream about it, yet they can't get us off their minds. I joined in 09 and look at my post count; there is not much in here anymore. If it is not racism, it is about the "BBC" . They ran away some of the quality posters and imported these mental invalid from stormfr0nt and chimp0ut.
        Damn, you gonna take that i_am_a_champ?

Comment

Regular troublesome teen stuff.

I had to get that link because you made it seem like Trayvon was the one robbing the complex his dad lived in but if I recall correctly he didn't live with his dad he was just visiting. So there is no evidence that Trayvon was the one robbing those homes when he was just a there on a short visit. The police did post pics of the jewels found on Trayvon and no one in his father's complex identified them as theirs.
          I was only giving you other info as to why the kid was probably profiled by Zimmerman and why most of us didn't believe most of what the msm was putting out about Trayvon. He was no saint, got caught doing crime, yet wasn't charged because it wouldn't look good for those false statistics put out by Miami Dade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I'm not defending Trayvon, all signs pointed towards him being a lowlife thug. All I'm saying is weed ain't never hurt nobody!
            What signs, Sup? What signs?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              I was only giving you other info as to why the kid was probably profiled by Zimmerman and why most of us didn't believe most of what the msm was putting out about Trayvon. He was no saint, got caught doing crime, yet wasn't charged because it wouldn't look good for those false statistics put out by Miami Dade.
              What crime was he caught doing? I don't think he was a saint but he wasn't a hardened criminal/thug.

Comment

What crime was he caught doing? I don't think he was a saint but he wasn't a hardened criminal/thug.
                Graffiti and possession of drugs(I'm pro Marijuana but the law is the law) are the known ones from the school police... who knows what else was swept under the rug. Oh and obviously the assault on Zimmerman which justified the shooting. Just so you know I would feel the same way if the kid was white.

Comment

Graffiti and possession of drugs(I'm pro Marijuana but the law is the law) are the known ones from the school police... who knows what else was swept under the rug. Oh and obviously the assault on Zimmerman which justified the shooting. Just so you know I would feel the same way if the kid was white.
                  Regular rebellious teen. Why should the school let him get a record trivial stuff like that?

Comment

Who gave you some green?

Comment

I think you are on to something because I believe the same report said White men were quick to go at Asian women too and we know how society views Asian men as not rolling with much so those White men feel they had an advantage there.
                      Yeah. It is for the very same reason they don't date white women or other women of different races who date black men. This is why they hate the Kardashians. Notice any time they date a black woman it is a black woman who date non-blacks exclusively. I even seen some make the correlation that if black men "evolved" to have bigger peens then black women must "evolved" to have bigger vaginas to accommodate the male. Pure ****ery.

They won't speak on it, but use a broad term such as "attraction" to hide their insecurities. Notice the features on black women they killed for those features on non-blacks.

Comment

Working...
                      X