Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever banged an ugly girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't trust a guy who said he's never banged a woman that was unattractive. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
      Why did you do it?

I forgot son, go ask your MOM...

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I forgot son, go ask your MOM...
        She said she didnt know if you had sex or not, she remembers you laying on top of her and humping but she wasnt sure.

She remembers me tho, chode AlexKid made her incontinent for 3 days

Comment

im a fan of buttafaces (to some extent). as long as they have all of their teefusses and done stank, its all good

besides, everyone looks the same with the lights off.

the queen buttaface

Comment

if this beast had rosies body :wank:

Comment

yeah i have. and ive ****ed celebs. but also, one of them asked for it recently, i said no.

2012 fuked the worse i have ever, comed in her mouth though which always feels good if you tell them to lick your end fast while coming (while its in her mouth make sure her tongue on on the end). she was fat and horrible. ive even thought of her after during wanks cause i dont want to think of fit girls im actually gonna bang. and i did have my thing inside her but i made sure i did not come inside her cause i would of hated her to have had my baby.

the rest happened couple months ago. Tinder and POF. tinder one was fat and her nips were always erect, thats weird man. she was mixed race though which made it 'different'. i remember her just on my bed looking at me like lets go again. im thinking, you were a wank. took the condom off put it in the bin, looked like she wanted the condom to take home. should of seen her belly man. HORRIBLE.

also pulled my thing out the amount of white come of hers that came out of her made me feel sick. something was wrong, and i seen no clliitt.

other girl was just, horrible. not fat but still felt fat. no b00bs. think she was from belgium. should see her gums.

to be fair i was fat and ugly at the time. you no girls with pudding bodies? they are thin, but no muscle what so ever and feel fat still.

so i ****ed 3. ive ****ed about 30 girls i think.

tbf the first 1 i was not looking that bad, but the 2nd too, i was fat and ugly so i dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                im a fan of buttafaces (to some extent). as long as they have all of their teefusses and done stank, its all good

besides, everyone looks the same with the lights off.

the queen buttaface
                Nice nips. She was pretty in her prime, but at least she still has the body nowadays.

I've wanted her to sit on my face ever since White Men Can't Jump.

I wonder if Woody Harrelson got a piece of that in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Nice nips. She was pretty in her prime, but at least she still has the body nowadays.

I used to date this girl who had a nasally voice similar to hers and making her moan was one of the sexiest things I ever heard, I mean it gave me goosebumps and sent chills down my spine.

She always told me she hated her voice, and to be honest I didn't like it when she talked too much lol but when she moaned it was like music, like classic opera. Everytime we got the chance I would always bring my best dick game and when she started her moan, I would kick it into overdrive as hard as I could until my nuts exploded.

whew that girl was a firebird.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

id say she was less hideous than pretty, in her prime. but that body doe. ugly chicks are great because they feel honored/honoUred when someone pays them attention. but i cant deal with a chick with a wrecked body.

hell yeah woody slipped her the wood.

Comment

i know every kunt whos answered in this thread looks like a prime paul newman or robert redford, but to have the audacity to say no ive never been with an ugly woman when lets face it most of use ****s look like quasimodo is a lie

Comment

Working...
                      X