• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this american history class?

Comment

Ann Sheridan

Comment

Clara Bow. HUUUGE star in the 1920's. The original "It" girl. Defined what it meant to be a "Flapper" (not fapper).

Comment

Mary Pickford. She and her husband Douglas Fairbanks Sr were the biggest stars in Hollywood, along with CHarlie Chaplin, before and after WWI. She was making $10,000 A WEEK in 1916...got paid $1,000,000 PER MOVIE in 1920. Formed United Artists with her husband other actors.

Comment

Nice, I'm a fan of the sultry but classy looks of some of these beauties.

Doesn't stop Nicki Minaj from being hot too, though.

Comment

Some of these women are sexy as fck. I think they had more natural beauty.

Thinking seriously about pulling out the pecker and rubbing one out

Comment

Anne Baxter

Comment

Susan Hayward

Comment

I'm kind of breaking my rule here but Ava Gardner did make some movies before WWII. She is TBE at brunette as far as I'm concerned. And she was liberal in her sexuality. Was married to Frank Sinatra but cuckholded him many times....and that took cojones on her part. But she did say that "Frank was good in the feathers".

Comment

Ava Part II

Comment

Working...
                      X