Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man with sex doll is charged with child ****0graphy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Man with sex doll is charged with child ****0graphy!

This is one of those weird ish that make you scratch your head a million times and still can't come up with an answer.

What do you guys make of this...do you think the charges are appropriate?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/588015/child-sex-doll-canadian-man-arrested-order-prepubescent-female-japan

Didnt click the link
    Its almost like if theyre punishing for not having sex with a real child.
    Lol honestly its sick but at least its a doll and not a real child

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Didnt click the link
      Its almost like if theyre punishing for not having sex with a real child.
      Lol honestly its sick but at least its a doll and not a real child
      The sad part is that most sex doll do look childlike due to their size and features. It is a weird case and might set some precedents.

Comment

Simple really...if you are interested in having sex with a child sex doll...you are a latent kiddy fiddler. Its like saying prozzies stop rapists...which is rubbish...rapists arent looking for sex..they are looking for power.

Comment

It's a great way to find people to arrest right away

Comment

How is a sex doll ****ography?

I mean, not that I like the idea of child sex dolls but it doesn't involve any actual children at least.

Comment

He might as well be screwing a Barbie doll....that thing doesn't look anything like a real woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Simple really...if you are interested in having sex with a child sex doll...you are a latent kiddy fiddler. Its like saying prozzies stop rapists...which is rubbish...rapists arent looking for sex..they are looking for power.
                I know it is ****ed up, but at when do we start arresting people for crime they havent't commit yet? Minority report level stuff. It is scary territory.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  How is a sex doll ****ography?

I mean, not that I like the idea of child sex dolls but it doesn't involve any actual children at least.
                  That's my question. Every doll looks childlike if you ask me. There as to be victims for a crime to take place, and this "implied" victim is craziness. They have many experts now testifying on both sides.

Comment

I saw sick stuff like that in Japan, but being disgusting shouldn't necessarily mean being criminal.

There is a federal statute in America that regards any "visual depiction of any kind, including a drawing, cartoon, sculpture, or painting" to constitute child ****ography. The basis for the criminality is whether it is "obscene" or "lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value".

It seems to be the burgeoning standard in the West, although I don't think it is frequently prosecuted. I became aware of the law by reading about one landmark case a few years ago.

I think it is ridiculous. This really is thought crime. Are we trying to protect the exploitation of imaginary characters? This should be beyond the purview of law.

Comment

Working...
                    X