Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man with sex doll is charged with child ****0graphy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    can I get one 2nd hand ?
    You could spit roast yusaf mack for half that price

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Im sure you were...i imagine the roofies were for her benefit...so she wouldnt have to remember what an awful thirty seconds she had to experience with you inside her.
      so i'm right then, rapist not looking for power just thirty secods of sexual release.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        so i'm right then, rapist not looking for power just thirty secods of sexual release.
        Are you saying you are a rapist or someone roofying for fun?

Comment

I have no problem with this charge. Thats creepy as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Are you saying you are a rapist or someone roofying for fun?
            Nooo..... i'm saying i'm right and you're wrong
            Last edited by betmen; 03-25-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              This is bizarre! Norway has a high demand for them and the government is recommending giving them to pedophiles to stop them from molesting kids? After all those fine women in Norway? This is really a head scratcher. I don't recognize this world anymore.
              I was in the Netherlands once, and noticed so many good looking blonde women. I Dutch guy I knew had an Indonesian wife....he said blondes were a dime a dozen and weren't interesting to him anymore.

I've heard the same about the reverse...white women and dark skinned men. It's something new and different. A turn on, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I was in the Netherlands once, and noticed so many good looking blonde women. I Dutch guy I knew had an Indonesian wife....he said blondes were a dime a dozen and weren't interesting to him anymore.

I've heard the same about the reverse...white women and dark skinned men. It's something new and different. A turn on, I suppose.
                I hear you, but a fine woman is a fine woman no matter the color or race. That alone can turn me on. Put a nice ass, legs, ******* and flat stomach on any woman and my boy stand at attention. I understand the appeal in variety still. It's like playing my favorite cd, after I get bored and I just put it on "random" .

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  I hear you, but a fine woman is a fine woman no matter the color or race. That alone can turn me on. Put a nice ass, legs, ******* and flat stomach on any woman and my boy stand at attention. I understand the appeal in variety still. It's like playing my favorite cd, after I get bored and I just put it on "random" .
                  I still have dreams about your avatar lady....perfect example of a beautiful woman. Let me know if she ever does any ebony/fem-dom/lesbo/wrestling type videos.

Comment

slippery slope. whos to say people dont have real kids just so they can do sick shlt to ? maybe the police should be there when its bath time.

a real penalty over a ''crime'' committed on a fake person.....i call that jumping the gun. if you ask me, better a toy than a real kid.

Comment

John podesta is still a pettera$$

Comment

Working...
                      X