Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man taunts NYPD officers - Needs their help afterward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have just walked out of the store or kept watching instead of stepping in front. Fuck that guy and his problems after what he was doing to those cops.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      i didn't compare him with cheese, i said he would get cheese'd. as in shot nonchalant in the middle of a dumb rant.
      No I don't think so. No thugs gonna shoot him for bashing cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        They should have just walked out of the store or kept watching instead of stepping in front. Fuck that guy and his problems after what he was doing to those cops.
        Nah. You should be praising the cops for keeping it professional all throughout this ordeal.

Comment

that sets a bad example honestly. they did the right thing, we want cops to be impartial. BLM, al sharpton would have a lawsuit ready by the next day. and plus it's better to have a story that makes this idiot look like a b*tch that he is than to have the city award another dindu millions of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            he'll get shot for being annoying as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              he'll get shot for being annoying as ****.
              I don't think he would try that with thugs.

Comment

This was a good unintentional PR video for the NYPD, the two officers just stood there taking the verbal abuse, then stepped in when the same guy was about to get jumped (it was a guy and his friend both approaching him). All recorded on camera. From the comments on FB, no one agrees with the dudes actions and now those cops in the video look really good and make the dept look good.

You know stooping down to that level, of allowing the guy to get beat up, all hell would've broken loose. The cops would've been seen as unfit and too emotional to do their job and not having thick enough skin to work as NY officers. That job isn't for everyone, they handled it 100% perfectly.

Comment

Well rewatch the video, the two dudes standing nearby were making fun of him and his chihuahua, listen carefully, and look at them, they're recording him and cutting in on him. And i'm willing to bet that verbal altercation in the second video was triggered by the guy being annoying towards the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Well rewatch the video, the two dudes standing nearby were making fun of him and his chihuahua, listen carefully, and look at them, they're recording him and cutting in on him. And i'm willing to bet that verbal altercation in the second video was triggered by the guy being annoying towards the cops.
                    You think they would have shot him?

Comment

You think they would have shot him?
                      No way, but they would've definitely put hands on him. I think it probably came from the disrespect he was showing the cops. Or else what else could it have been.

Comment

Working...
                      X