No announcement yet.

Man taunts NYPD officers - Needs their help afterward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    looks like an obama era bubbles from the wire, someone that should be shot and killed off in the first episode of the first season.
    But see Bubbles lived on, Never died.

Comment

Apes have no class

Comment

All this while wearing a Che Guevara hat

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          what a fucking clown, I never understood dudes who clown other men doing their job.
          This^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

i was hoping for something more dramatic. would be more funny if he actually asked the cops for help. from the video, he didnt ask the cops for help.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              i was hoping for something more dramatic. would be more funny if he actually asked the cops for help. from the video, he didnt ask the cops for help.
              Rewatch it...he clearly signals to the cops to come to his aide. So he needed their help. Look at him raise his hand in the air and signal the cops to stop the angry dude, scared to death of confrontation. Needed the help of people he was just taunting.

Comment

That is a highly irritating young man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  But see Bubbles lived on, Never died.
                  that's because bubbles had street smarts and was a likeable guy. obama era bubbles from the video would get cheese'd in the first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    that's because bubbles had street smarts and was a likeable guy. obama era bubbles from the video would get cheese'd in the first episode.

I don't see the comparison between cheese and that guy in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I don't see the comparison between cheese and that guy in the video.
                      i didn't compare him with cheese, i said he would get cheese'd. as in shot nonchalant in the middle of a dumb rant.

Comment

Working...
                      X