No announcement yet.

California waiter refused to serve 4 Latinas until he saw proof of residency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Fake news of course. As anyone from California immediately knew.

Employer said the waiter was joking but they had to fire him anyway since the joke was against their policies.

The main "victim" (the one on the right in those photos) is a white looking SJW who said she posted it on social media to bring attention to the potential effects of the Trump presidency. BIG surprise.

Getting guys who awkwardly try to flirt with you to lose their job and ruining businesses will get Trump impeached for sure. Trump laying awake at night over this one.
    That's a very awkward joke. Something a ****** would think of. Not sure how someone can possibly find that funny saying to a stranger.

If he knew the girls, it's different. But it's such an awkward thing to say and terrible way to to flirt. I mean I hope if he finds a good looking black woman who he wants to flirt with I hope he doesn't say something like "hey where in Africa are you from blacky...haha...may I have your #?".

It was good this made the news just to show people how not to "flirt".

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
      White people don't work as waiters.
      Lived in Buffalo and Columbus and this is a lie. Saw white people as waiters in restaurants, Wendy's cashiers, Mcdonald's, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, etc.

Wendy's in Columbus had the cutest white girl I saw in that city too. Never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        ima call bullshiiit and Fake News on this

Comment

Huntington Beach?

I believe it.

Comment

Working...
          X