No announcement yet.

California waiter refused to serve 4 Latinas until he saw proof of residency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    In California it would be more believable if he refused to serve them unless they proved they were ****sexuals.
    Touché, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Dang that waiter might have been gay or he was tryign to tease flirt with them, and it backfired.

Those chicks are hot, I love Latinas man.
      These are some ugly ass pigs... I would have given the waiter a promotion for tossing these pedoras out my restaurant...

Comment

I can picture a nerdy AlexKid type flirtingly say, "Sorry ladies, gonna need to see those papers before I serve ya" with a wink and everything. Poor guy didn't pull it off correctly and it came out cringe worthy.

Most likely what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          I can picture a nerdy AlexKid type flirtingly say, "Sorry ladies, gonna need to see those papers before I serve ya" with a wink and everything. Poor guy didn't pull it off correctly and it came out cringe worthy.

Why would alexkid flirt with a girl though?

Did these latinas have big black ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            They dont look too bad. I bet that waiter is some 40yr old virgin white guy
            White people don't work as waiters.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
              White people don't work as waiters.
              I don't even know what to say to this lol, do you know how many white people have taken my order?

What's your next assertion going to be? The Sky is green? Water is dry? Pussy feels bad?
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-22-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

It is. Employer said the waiter was joking but the chicks are anti-Trump activists so took it to facebook.

Seems like 99% of the news is just fake hoax bull**** nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Okie Dokie.

You just keep worrying about me, its a good look.
                  Who's worrying about you? I made a comment about your fakeness. I put everyone who is being fake on blast. Keep worrying about what i say about you, loser.

Comment

phuck that!! i would have walked out the moment they question me. you dont want my money, cool, i'll take it else where.

Comment

Honestly the mentality and balls you need to have to do that is probably the same mentality and same balls you need to have to shoot up a school, theater, or church. Some ballsy, dangerous, mentally unstable people living in this country.

Comment

Working...
                      X