No announcement yet.

Woman gets strucked by train during photoshoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman gets strucked by train during photoshoot

The mother of a 19-year-old woman says her daughter was killed when she was struck by a train while having photos taken of her on the tracks in a bid to launch a modeling career.

Hakamie Stevenson told The Eagle newspaper that her daughter, Fredzania Thompson, attended Blinn College in Bryan tx and also found out two weeks before that she was 4 weeks pregnant and also engaged to be married, her mother says she wanted to begin modeling as a career.

Authorities say Thompson was standing between two sets of tracks Friday in Navasota when a BNSF Railway train approached.

She moved out of the way of the train but was apparently unaware that a Union Pacific train was coming in the opposite direction on the other tracks and was struck.

The person who was taking photos of Thompson was not hurt.

all bad.. how the hell do you not know that a freaking train is coming. and the person taking the flicks needs to be socked up for not being aware of their surrounding.

Comment

that must be one quiet train :/

Comment

It was two trains, one coming from each track. But still, trains are pretty loud, and you could see them both from far if that was the case. I can't imagine how you cannot see/hear it in time to move your dumb ass away from the tracks.

Smh. At least she died doing what she loved.

Comment

i have seen human got struck by train, i was only 80-100m from the scene, it was an eldery man with dementia. of course the aftermath scene was gruesome, meat and bone splatter everywhere the head even got dragged by train for more than 500m. but the worst thing is the smell, human meat has that fishy-rancid strong smell especially in the fat.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            i have seen human got struck by train, i was only 80-100m from the scene, it was an eldery man with dementia. of course the aftermath scene was gruesome, meat and bone splatter everywhere the head even got dragged by train for more than 500m. but the worst thing is the smell, human meat has that fishy-rancid strong smell especially in the fat.
            I could have lived my entire life without knowing that and would have been perfectly fine...

Comment

wtf is/WAS so special about that spot anyway ?

Comment

So sorry to hear her career getting derailed....

Comment

So sad, she was on the right track to stardom

Comment

im still puzzled as to how this could happen. from the picture, i know it doesnt show us everything, but just from that picture alone you can see that the train tracks is straight, meaning you can see far away if a train is coming or not. its not like they were at a blind spot where the track curves or anything. i think maybe the photographer might have something to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X