Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody here a grower?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certain members have been obsessed with talking about dicks. Most women don't care about the size of it, what they care more about is the size of your wallet.

Comment

You are right .. I not like to long 6 inch is more than enough as I'm very small girl , I love feel thick though

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        My nickname is the brain.

Not because I'm smart, but my penis head is wrinkly and shaped like a brain from savagely beating my beat multiple times a day for years.

I'm also a grower. 1 to 3.5 inches baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonadoyle View Post
          You are right .. I not like to long 6 inch is more than enough as I'm very small girl , I love feel thick though
          Welcome to the lounge. Will you be my girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
            Most guys are growers. Flaccid of 3-4 inches and hard of 5-6 inches is standard dick size. stop stressing out

But besides, I see so much talk in here about length, and hardly any about girth which is by far more important to a woman. way more nerve endings at the front of the vagina to be stretched. (almost) No woman wants her cervix pounded to oblivion.

Average girth is about 4.75. And a one inch difference in girth is huge. Much more than one inch in length

For example; i virtually guarantee most girls will be more happy with a cawk that is 5.5 inch length and 5.25 inch girth, than one that is 7 inch length and 4.5 girth.

Pretty sure 5.25 and above is considered on the 'big' side for girth.

TLDR; everyone post your girth measurements.
            3-4 growing into 5-6 is not the defintion of grower.

More like 2 growing into 6 or 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
              Most guys are growers. Flaccid of 3-4 inches and hard of 5-6 inches is standard dick size. stop stressing out

But besides, I see so much talk in here about length, and hardly any about girth which is by far more important to a woman. way more nerve endings at the front of the vagina to be stretched. (almost) No woman wants her cervix pounded to oblivion.

Average girth is about 4.75. And a one inch difference in girth is huge. Much more than one inch in length

For example; i virtually guarantee most girls will be more happy with a cawk that is 5.5 inch length and 5.25 inch girth, than one that is 7 inch length and 4.5 girth.

Pretty sure 5.25 and above is considered on the 'big' side for girth.

TLDR; everyone post your girth measurements.

5-6" flaccid here, most of those reported average length statistics are bone pressed as well.

Comment

Hahaha .. maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Jonadoyle View Post
                  Hahaha .. maybe
                  I think you might be my last chance for happiness, boo.

Comment

Ask husband

Ask husband if he say yes it ok lol ... sorry if disappoint you xx

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      That is huge for a Filipino according to the Data.
                      im pretty sure the girls ive been with had bigger.

i wasnt impressed everytime i made my ex "squirt".
                      idk if she was faking it or what not but i am not a fan of her wetting the bed. im convinced by the smell that is straight up piss to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X