Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to say Rugby is tougher then padded up sissy a55 American football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Why is it even called American football? They don't even use a football, it should be called hand egg or something.

When I watch I'm embarrassed, a bunch of red neck beer drinkers looking at a bunch of uneducated overpaid hood rats padded up on the "field." The game is boring as hell too, it's stops every 2 seconds and these dudes are soft as ****.

You don't see rugby players complaining as much as half of these pu55ies and they ain't even padded up.

No wonder that **** is only played in America, American people are the only ones on the planet stupid enough to enjoy that ****. Simple people
    If you put American football athletes in rugby they'd dominate rugby.

Pads and gear are necessary since you're dealing with hard hits and brute strength, something you European pansies have forgot how to exhibit.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Huh?

I was agreeing with you.
      ... I know, I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        No ones talking about money dip****.

How much money to F1 drivers make? With your logic why don't NFL players just become F1 drivers?
        Not exactly. F1 and football is like apples and oranges. However, football and rugby are very similar. So, it's reasonable to think if rugby players are superior athletes with respect to similar skills, they would want to maximize their earning potential

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Pads and gear are necessary since you're dealing with hard hits and brute strength, something you European pansies have forgot how to exhibit.
          No they wouldn't, they soft as ****

Comment

Both sports are for insecure wankers who are scared to box or shoot. Gaylords and their egg balls....

Comment

Be all scurrred of them hot lights and leather!

Comment

Golfers are tougher than American padded poofters

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Golfers are tougher than American padded poofters
                  lolololololol

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Now wait 1 minute. You can put any football players in rugby and they'll dominate EXCEPT offensive/defensive linemen.

Do you really think those huge guys can withstand 40 minutes of non-stop action? like the scrum? c'mon now, let's be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      Now wait 1 minute. You can put any football players in rugby and they'll dominate EXCEPT offensive/defensive linemen.

Do you really think those huge guys can withstand 40 minutes of non-stop action? like the scrum? c'mon now, let's be serious.
                      Lineman like Vince Wilfork wouldn't, but guys like Jadaveon Clowney and JJ Watt would.

Comment

Working...
                      X