Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to say Rugby is tougher then padded up sissy a55 American football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's safe to say Rugby is tougher then padded up sissy a55 American football

Why is it even called American football? They don't even use a football, it should be called hand egg or something.

When I watch I'm embarrassed, a bunch of red neck beer drinkers looking at a bunch of uneducated overpaid hood rats padded up on the "field." The game is boring as hell too, it's stops every 2 seconds and these dudes are soft as ****.

You don't see rugby players complaining as much as half of these pu55ies and they ain't even padded up.

No wonder that **** is only played in America, American people are the only ones on the planet stupid enough to enjoy that ****. Simple people

Maks moms ate my a55

Comment

Hand egg. Ha.

Comment

Comment

American Handball? Wheres the foot involved? Those kunts pick the ball up and run

Comment

They need the padding though, if one of those guys ran into a car travelling at 100 mph they'd total it. They're dangerous men.

80% of them would be the world heavyweight of champion.

They can run 40 metres in 1 second.

The action is in segments of 4 seconds but if it was any longer they'd just end up with scorched earth and big crater in the ground. Probably a huge fire too.

Your average back up quarter back can throw the ball across the Atlantic and hit any one of us at will.

Watching a game fully consumes all your intellectual capacity so the adverts are benovalent. They enable the spectators to buy the products to keep them alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              They need the padding though, if one of those guys ran into a car travelling at 100 mph they'd total it. They're dangerous men.

80% of them would be the world heavyweight of champion.

They can run 40 metres in 1 second.

The action is in segments of 4 seconds but if it was any longer they'd just end up with scorched earth and big crater in the ground. Probably a huge fire too.

Your average back up quarter back can throw the ball across the Atlantic and hit any one of us at will.

Watching a game fully consumes all your intellectual capacity so the adverts are benovalent. They enable the spectators to buy the products to keep them alive.
              lolololololol owned

Comment

How much do NFL players make? How much do rugby players make? If it's that FN easy, just come to America and multiply your salary.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  How much do NFL players make? How much do rugby players make? If it's that FN easy, just come to America and multiply your salary.
                  No ones talking about money dip****.

How much money to F1 drivers make? With your logic why don't NFL players just become F1 drivers?

Comment

the captain of my rugby team in college used to wait for me to get done at the gym so he could try and recruit me. true story.

you think the football team needed to scout talent at the gym ?

believe me, dude, if those chubby rugby dudes could compete with the men on an NFL field and make 10X the money they would. highest paid rugby players make what, a million and a half pounds? you'll make less in your entire career than you will in one year of an nfl contract. if you don't think that attracts better athletes you're nuts and incredibly naive.

highest paid rugby players probably pocket around the veteran minimum in most of the major american sports. you have no concept at all of the cultivation of athletic talent in america. or how much these guys get paid becayse of the revenue sports generate, and how they're taxed.

kids are recruited when they're boys. 12-14-16 years old. they'll get involved with national programs that bring talented kids together to compete and train. the value of a scholarship to some of these universities is over 200K. then you have professional sports, which are incredibly competitive and not a sure thing, but they pay a heck of a lot more in the NFL than they do in the english rugby league. look it up if you don't believe me.

Comment

Working...
                    X