Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I as an American Need a Visa to Travel to the European Union?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I understand technically why I need a visa to travel to Europe that is self explanatory. The bigger question is, why do I as an American who live in the greatest country in the world (I know it hurts to hear Europeans) need a visa to travel to your part of town, when we all know after a week or two I'll probably can't wait to get back to my much better country and laugh with my friends about how f@ggy you guys are.
    European countries are very populated they need to make sure there's enough room for you fat ****s before accepting you.

Comment

I understand technically why I need a visa to travel to Europe that is self explanatory. The bigger question is, why do I as an American who live in the greatest country in the world (I know it hurts to hear Europeans) need a visa to travel to your part of town, when we all know after a week or two I'll probably can't wait to get back to my much better country and laugh with my friends about how f@ggy you guys are.
      same reason you need a passport to come to the usa...

Comment

just tell them ur a refugee from syria and theyll take u in a heartbeat without any forms of id

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          just tell them ur a refugee from syria and theyll take u in a heartbeat without any forms of id
          Yep just tell them you're a 14 year old Syrian refugee then make rape on their women and they'll pay you for it.

Comment

You don't need a visa unless you intend to work, you only need a passport.

Unless you're like me and have passports from the US and from an EU country.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              You don't need a visa unless you intend to work, you only need a passport.

Unless you're like me and have passports from the US and from an EU country.
              Looks like salty Europeans voted for Americans to now obtain visas to visit there inferior land.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7609406.html

Comment

We don't want you dirty immigrants here

Comment

In Portugal, you do not need a visa. Arrives for a visit. We drink wine and dance the samba with Brazilian women.

http://

via GIPHY

Comment

This also applies to Canada, you sissies make us bring our passport or have our license quote on quote "upgraded" in order to cross over into your inferior part of the woods. I understand why you'd need a passport to enter the USA (cause we are so great), but vice versa? I just don't get.
                    *"quote, unquote".

Comment

This is why America won the space race. They realised they could go to the moon and noone would ask them for their visa when they got there.

Comment

Working...
                      X