Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does testosterone affect the jaw only or the chin too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does testosterone affect the jaw only or the chin too?

Good afternoon fellow scientists, hello brothers, I am here today in the forum hall communicating about testosterone and its effects on the human facial structure.

Does a person with a pointy small chin but wider jaw still have good testosterone levels?

Because it certainly gives a baby faced appearance. Is it an illusion? Do they actually have good T levels so long as their jaw is shapely?

(has the most durable chin in boxing history)

vs

old man with a big target

Last edited by AlexKid; 03-01-2017, 02:00 PM.

basically you want a cynderblock with no neck and a tooth paste lid chin?

Comment

More testosterone will make you have a more masculine jaw, the wide square jaw, the chin has no matter it wont be small but a jay leno chin is not a sign of high testosterone, its the over all jaw.

Here are examples of Mesomorph males, with natural testosterone levels their jaws are consider masculine they have natural athletic builds and if they focused would put on muscle quicker than the average male with weaker genetics

Comment

You can naturally define your jaw and make it look more square naturally by losing bodyfat, diet changes, and chewing gum and clinching a mouth piece 3 to 4 times a week.

But if you have a slack weak jaw like this you cant improve it naturally at all

Comment

You can get implants now If you are a slack jawed yokel.

Comment

Testosterone gives a nice tight poosey

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Good afternoon fellow scientists, hello brothers, I am here today in the forum hall communicating about testosterone and its effects on the human facial structure.

Does a person with a pointy small chin but wider jaw still have good testosterone levels?

Because it certainly gives a baby faced appearance. Is it an illusion? Do they actually have good T levels so long as their jaw is shapely?

(has the most durable chin in boxing history)

vs

old man with a big target

That old man is Jimmy Hill. He's the reason football players make millions. There used to be a maximum wage until he campaigned for it removed.

He did have the biggest banana chin i've ever seen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                That old man is Jimmy Hill. He's the reason football players make millions. There used to be a maximum wage until he campaigned for it removed.

He did have the biggest banana chin i've ever seen though.

His pecker must be huge

Comment

If you want more testosterone on your jaw, just let me rub my balls on your chin, son.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    But if you have a slack weak jaw like this you cant improve it naturally at all

I bet kid has a weak ass chin, I can picture him getting knocked the **** out by the girls in his little sisters class.

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    His pecker must be huge

Comment

Working...
                    X