Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now about to go out clubbing, any confidence boosters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A flap or 2 of Coke but don't do much yourself so you can get it up. Women like coke. It's like when some guys tell me they couldn't pick up a chick in a sleazy bar. I tell them it's because they didn't have the right drug. Dirty women like coke...

Comment

Wear your leather chaps only, and a vest. Go village People. Rub baby oil all over your body and dance the night away.

Lie, and tell the women that you got mates world wide and are planning to visit a few in Hollywood and New York.

Comment

Save your drugs for the whores at the club. Give 'em a taste and then take them home for your main course.

Comment

cocaine and vodka

Comment

lol

I go to the club to have fun with my friends and get laid.

If you have social anxiety why the hell are you going to the club?

Comment

Eat a can of Tuna first... Fishes (err Bishes) love dat ish....

Stop telling AlexSkit to take drugs boys!!! Its not very NICE to say to under 13's!!!!!

Just remember Al, just because it's called a 'club' you don't need to hit any body.... Its not 'club' as in club them to death... Just jump on peoples feet when it goes dark and loud.
              No one will strike you, well perhaps, out of love though. If you aren't confident, put them arm bands on, remember what we discussed the other day after you answered my 47 questions....

Comment

Coke, speed or meth.

Stay away from the Es abd acid though

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  to help with my self esteem b4 it gets wrecked by low empathy council estate girls tonight?

Comment

asked out every single reasonably attractive woman in the club and all the bar maids, my bros, were seriously proud of my balls, i have largest balls in group, thats on top of an anxiety condition

got a massive bewbed girls number, and some other hopeful numbers no sex

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

lel it happens everyday

Comment

Working...
                      X