live

u guys are screwed if ellison wins

and looks like the fix is already in

Comment

Keith Ellison is the most deserving

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Keith Ellison is the most deserving
        Yes I'm sure that the American public will support a Muslim as leader of a major party (he says sarcastically). "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Yes I'm sure that the American public will support a Muslim as leader of a major party (he says sarcastically). "peeleft:
          As a christian man I see no problem with it, as long as he's a strong leader and is honorable why should he not be the DNC Chair, we got Maggie Hassan a Muslim Governor just turned Senator

Comment

As a christian man I see no problem with it, as long as he's a strong leader and is honorable why should he not be the DNC Chair, we got Maggie Hassan a Muslim Governor just turned Senator
            Well you're a saint and the American public has sins.
            Lots of them.

With Ellison DNC Chair and Liz Warren as presidential candidate in 2020, the Dems are guaranteeing another 4 yrs for the Trumpster. They will just get more votes in CA and NY....the same states they always win. They are NOT trying to win over white, rural voters and that's who won the election for Trump and will again with those two in charge.

Like Ronald Reagan said: I didn't leave the Democratic Party, they left me.

Comment

is he for hamas or againts it?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                is he for hamas or againts it?

Can't you spell even the simplest words FFS? I realize this site doesn't have an IQ level for entry, but Jezuz....

Comment

Well you're a saint and the American public has sins.
                  Lots of them.

With Ellison DNC Chair and Liz Warren as presidential candidate in 2020, the Dems are guaranteeing another 4 yrs for the Trumpster. They will just get more votes in CA and NY....the same states they always win. They are NOT trying to win over white, rural voters and that's who won the election for Trump and will again with those two in charge.

Like Ronald Reagan said: I didn't leave the Democratic Party, they left me.
                  this^^^

as long as election is decided on electoral college havin ellison is gonna secure another 4 years of trump

Comment

Can't you spell even the simplest words FFS? I realize this site doesn't have an IQ level for entry, but Jezuz....
                    u could read it right?

Comment

Working...
                    X