No announcement yet.

Riots in Sweden!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots in Sweden!

Riots broke out in a predominantly immigrant neighborhood of Stockholm Monday night, as residents clashed with police officers and set vehicles on fire, Swedish police say.

Officers were forced to call in reinforcements when a crowd began to gather in the neighborhood of Rinkeby during the arrest of a suspect, according to a Stockholm police statement.

The spate of violence comes just days after US President Donald Trump suggested that immigrants in Sweden were to blame for an increase in crime across the country.

Several people threw stones at police Monday night, striking one officer in the arm. As the situation escalated, police fired warning shots to disperse the crowd and one shot at a rioter, a police spokesperson told CNN's Ivan Watson.

More riots erupted later in the evening, causing damage to shopfronts as well as instances of looting. A police spokesperson said 10 cars had been torched.

The Cultural Marxist media is blaming Trump.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...s-on/21718595/

Comment

Comment

As long as they keep the riot peaceful I have no problem with it.

Comment

Let them in doe!!

Comment

Gee who'd of ever thought letting in hordes of illiterate third world muslims would cause problems?

Comment

Guess Trump was right about what was happening in Sweden. Tried to cover it up and he spoke on it anyways.

Comment

The Donald saw this coming

Comment

these cucks actually shot somebody?

Comment

It hasn't been made clear to me yet why the riots are happening. I've skimmed through several sources and I still can't gather what the motives were. I doubt it relates to Trump's comments.

But in the bigger picture
                    http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/ett...ll-flyktingar/
                    According to an analysis done by the Swedish Dagens Nyheter, 1% of crime in Sweden can be linked to refugees

This is an urgent matter guys, a 1% reduction in crime is serious business... lol. Not a surprise to me that people look for things to confirm pre-existing biases about immigrants though. Any crime involving immigrants gets blown up as though it means immigrants are especially dangerous, but crimes by Swedes are irrelevant and not indicative of any issues amongst the Swedish people.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-21-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X