No announcement yet.

Riots in Sweden!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    anyone who has done their homework on Europe's mass muslim immigration problem know what the score is. remember when he predicted the Brussels attack too? well Belgium has been an islamic terrorist infested ****hole for some time before the donald spoke up about it. next he could say look at what happened in Germany last night and he'd end up being right yet again.
    It's honestly only a matter of time. I think its somewhat disturbing that Donald is willing to talk honestly and freely about the obvious problem over there, while Sweden's own leadership doesnt even have the balls to openly acknowledge that there is a problem, even when that problem is exploding in their face on a constant basis. Liberalism truly is a mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
      It's honestly only a matter of time. I think its somewhat disturbing that Donald is willing to talk honestly and freely about the obvious problem over there, while Sweden's own leadership doesnt even have the balls to openly acknowledge that there is a problem, even when that problem is exploding in their face on a constant basis. Liberalism truly is a mental illness.
      They can't hide from the voters.

American liberals just found this out. I'm hoping European liberals learn this lesson firsthand very soon.

Some big elections coming up over there, and the 'Trump type' candidates are polling pretty good.....

Comment

I remember walking through Belgium and Germany ans seeing armed military patrolling the streets, military cars at corners of many x-mas markets.
        Really sad to see.
        Still can't believe people weren't for more vetting of these refugees here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          They can't hide from the voters.

American liberals just found this out. I'm hoping European liberals learn this lesson firsthand very soon.

Some big elections coming up over there, and the 'Trump type' candidates are polling pretty good.....
          I think alot of European politicians are becoming emboldened by Trump's success. Most people were curious if taking a stand agains the left would be effective and they are slowly realizing they have much more suppor than they though. The only thing that's slowing the momentum a little bit is the biased media coverage on Trump over here. The European news outlets usually get their current events from **** news outlets like CNN and the Washington Post and then present them to the Europeans just like they've been presented to the US audience: twisted, skewed or just straight up BS). If any of these outlets presented the issues without bias, I'm pretty sure he would have overwhelming support here.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            I remember walking through Belgium and Germany ans seeing armed military patrolling the streets, military cars at corners of many x-mas markets.
            Really sad to see.
            Still can't believe people weren't for more vetting of these refugees here in the US.
            The sad thing is that since World War 2, Germans have an extreme guilt complex where they are so fearful of being called a Nazi or a racist, that they will keep their true opinions to themselves. Imagine white guilt x 10 and thats how alot of them are. But more and more people are simply losing patience and protecting their family /land has become more important than their fear of being called a racist. Been here for 10 years and have never seem them start easing up in that regard until now. More and more Europeans are getting fed up.

Comment

I think alot of European politicians are becoming emboldened by Trump's success. Most people were curious if taking a stand agains the left would be effective and they are slowly realizing they have much more suppor than they though. The only thing that's slowing the momentum a little bit is the biased media coverage on Trump over here. The European news outlets usually get their current events from **** news outlets like CNN and the Washington Post and then present them to the Europeans just like they've been presented to the US audience: twisted, skewed or just straight up BS). If any of these outlets presented the issues without bias, I'm pretty sure he would have overwhelming support here.
              But the CNN and Washington Post MSM bias didn't work in the US...Trump won anyways. I think more people in Europe will realize what has become to be accepted in the US...that main stream media is full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                But the CNN and Washington Post MSM bias didn't work in the US...Trump won anyways. I think more people in Europe will realize what has become to be accepted in the US...that main stream media is full of shit.
                People are starting to catch on but the media over here is doing a great job of filtering what they show. You get all of the anti-Trump nonsense and barely anything else that shows the other viewpoint. I would not be surprised to find out that Germany is also doing this on purpose, since they too are all for globalism and Trump is the #1 threat to that at the moment. But people over here are waking up to their own media's leftist bull**** and starting to realize that its probably no different in the US (I'm quick to assure them that they are right).

Comment

Gee, who would have thought letting in 3rd world peasants with backwards beliefs and practices would bring so much trouble? This is how extreme nationalism in a country starts.

Comment

It will be interesting to see.

I'm very curious if the European polls are as skewed/fake as the US polls were. We know the character assassination role is being played by the European press to demonize the populist/patriotic candidates like was done to Trump by the US press.

That said, a few key elections over there are upcoming, so we'll know where the people there stand soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Really sad to see.
                      because both governments, US and EU, straight up lied about who was coming in. many people had the false belief that the vast majority of refugees are women and children when they are mostly ISIS looking males in their late 20's and 30's. it's really criminal what the EU government did. they used propaganda to fool and then subsequently endangered the public.

Comment

Working...
                      X