No announcement yet.

Sweden's abnormally high rape rate compared to the rest of europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweden's abnormally high rape rate compared to the rest of europe

Freedom put me on ignore in his other thread so I'll just start a new one.

In which people claimed I make up facts, when I have done nothing of the sort, not surprising from a bunch of brainwashed, ignorant uneducated senile no-lifers.

From which I would love to hear which facts I made up, with sources and evidence, but anyways, on to the topic at hand.

Sweden is different from other European countries in regards to their rape statistics because of their procedural accounting of rape. In other countries rape reporting is tallied on a case by case basis, but sweden changed its policy in the collation of crime statistics where each individual rape has to be tallied. That means if a woman reports a rape incident where she was raped more than one time or by more than one person, each alleged individual occurence of rape has to be tallied by the statistics comittee.

In the Swedish system, individual reports regarding a great number of offences may affect and give rise to variations in the statistic. For instance, when a single case is reported that turns out to involve hundreds or even thousands of instances of offences committed against an individual over the course of many years, every single incident is recorded as an offence in the year it was reported. It is also important to remember that non-reporting is particularly extensive for sex offences and changes in the inclination to report can affect the number of rapes in the statistic.
    Source: http://kunskapsbanken.nck.uu.se/nckk.../197/different

According to Swedens own Rape and sex offences bureau, 43% of the women who reported rape, were tallied for numerous offences, where in another country they would only be tallied once.

Sex offences are a type of offence where repeated exposure is relatively common. Slightly less than half (42%) of the persons who were exposed to sex offences have been exposed more than once.
    Source: http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english...-offences.html

Coincidentally, according to the Swedish rape and sex offences bureau more than 58% of these cases are thrown out due to lack of evidence(from the same link)
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-20-2017, 05:32 AM.

I love having my intelligence questioned by people with one half to one quarter of my I.Q and annual income.

Come at me with all your sources. If you want to challenge me, then make sure you have something to back it up.

Comment

shut your cornball ass up, nobody gives a **** about your swedish rape rate thread you dork

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        shut your cornball ass up, nobody gives a **** about your swedish rape rate thread you dork
        Technically nobody cares about freedom's swedish rape rate, i'm responding to the faggots in his thread.

That's good that you don't care, you should be focused on more pressing issues that concern you, like how to afford rent so you don't have to live with your hick hillbilly family.

Comment

Swedish men are cucks, while they watch in the distance their native women are getting their p*ussies ****ed and ********d. That's what you get for electing a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            Freedom put me on ignore in his other thread so I'll just start a new one.

In which people claimed I make up facts, when I have done nothing of the sort, not surprising from a bunch of brainwashed, ignorant uneducated senile no-lifers.

From which I would love to hear which facts I made up, with sources and evidence, but anyways, on to the topic at hand.

Sweden is different from other European countries in regards to their rape statistics because of their procedural accounting of rape. In other countries rape reporting is tallied on a case by case basis, but sweden changed its policy in the collation of crime statistics where each individual rape has to be tallied. That means if a woman reports a rape incident where she was raped more than one time or by more than one person, each alleged individual occurence of rape has to be tallied by the statistics comittee.

Source: http://kunskapsbanken.nck.uu.se/nckk.../197/different

According to Swedens own Rape and sex offences bureau, 43% of the women who reported rape, were tallied for numerous offences, where in another country they would only be tallied once.

Source: http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english...-offences.html

Coincidentally, according to the Swedish rape and sex offences bureau more than 58% of these cases are thrown out due to lack of evidence(from the same link)
            That's expected. Anytime you upstage his shallow knowledge. He puts you on ignore. As MEGA said Freedom. is a very simple individual.

Comment

fkin cucks deserves it. Euro dudes love licking Muslim semen out out their raped relatives vag in order to be tolerant to refugees.. don't be like euro, lol.

Comment

Maybe it's because the police there aren't covering up the facts so much.

Here in the UK, we have a huge problem with rape gangs from the Islamic community that is being covered up by local authorities and the police out of fear of being branded racist if they tackle it. That's not a lie or anti-muslim (because i'm not), it's just a fact, go and look at the Rotherham case and loads of others.

I would bet Sweden is really not much worse than here, it's just the figures here are much more skewed, doctored or covered up.

Comment

Working...
                X