Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Butler The Biggest B1tch on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Is Butler The Biggest B1tch on Boxing Scene?

Is Butler The Biggest B1tch on Boxing Scene?

If other please specify.

Please don't forget to vote.
    YES
    63.64%
    NO
    22.73%
    OTHER
    13.64%

The poll is expired.

No, he was never serious. You have to be serious to be a b*tch for backing down. Butler was trolling from the start, he was trying to get larry to fly/drive around for his entertainment.

Verdict: Butler is not a b(tch, but a grade-A troll/baiter.

There are other posters who talked some wild **** to Larry in a very serious manner, even as far as threatening to get him shot, etc. but then left the site in shame when Larry got serious.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      No, he was never serious. You have to be serious to be a b*tch for backing down. Butler was trolling from the start, he was trying to get larry to fly/drive around for his entertainment.

There are other posters who talked some wild **** to Larry in a very serious manner, even as far as threatening to get him shot, etc. but then left the site in shame when Larry got serious.

I agree with everything you said.

He completely trolled Larry this time and was never serious, but B.uttler is still a b1tch regardless.

Comment

i voted other. hes a harmless yet mischievous imp.

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-19-2017, 11:31 AM.

Comment

buttler agrees with the title

Comment

Butler trolled Larry
            That's all it was

Comment

No. Freedom. is.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                No. Freedom. is.
                No
                You are
                Freedom is a close 2nd
                Followed by sunspace(rip)

Comment

I voted yes.

Because you being a troll doesn't discount one from being a b*tch. At least in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

sounds like something a ***** would say, kev. surely you don't mean that?

challenged a guy to a fight, but didn't mean it, so he's not a coward when he doesn't show up?

dude he's trolling larry badly and saying things about his real life in an attempt to make him feel genuinely awful. then he challenges larry to a fight. it's the act of a coward and a person not worth the air he breaths. i hope larry catches butler and ****s him up. not permanent damage, but a few hard punches that will put him down and force him to grow up and realize why he's a coward.

some people need an asskicking. i'm not sure if you saw what butler wrote about larry, but it was not kind. you go out and say things like that simply becuse you're on a computer and that makes you a coward in my eyes.

butler, i want to see you get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X