• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Why are hookers out of the question?
    Because I thought I had standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Wtf ! How much time it take you to tag everyone and you're asking how to get laid ? Quit NSB and talk to a fückin women.
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Talk to women or hire a hooker, really your only options. No one is just gonna jump your bones.
      I don't know how.

Comment

• The only way to get pu5sy without paying for it is to not be a pus5y. That's it. Nothing has changed for the last few thousand years.

If you're ugly, you just gotta put more work on it and keep putting the work in and not give up and you'll get it eventually because when a girl is hard to get, weaker guys will eventually give up on it, and when they're all gone and you're stilling putting in work and haven't shown any weakness, then they'll eventually give it up.

If you're ugly and broke, I don't know how to help you. Maybe kill yourself.

Comment

• Balls, money and looks. Those are the trifecta.

Balls are the most important. If you have steel balls and you're ugly or broke you can still get laid.

Looks are the least important. If you have money and balls you can look like Led and still get around like genghis Khan.

Comment

• And of course getting her to give it up and post smashing are two completely different games.

If she gives it up and you didn't seal the deal with your performance , say goodbye.

If you blew her brains out, then you're on her mind for life, you're in the door.

Once she gives it up nothing else matters but your performance.

Getting her to give it up is like the regular season, it doesn't really matter except for getting in the playoffs.

Once you're ****ing her, you're in the playoffs and it's make or break for that ring.

Comment

• I just want it.

I want it so bad.

Comment

• A drop of pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  The first step you need to take is to stop jacking off to the backstreet boys. That's number one.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    A group of girls told me I look like a Backstreet Boy. Inside I was gleaming though I tried to maintain the face of a poker champion.
                    Your a lost cause my friend ,Buy a gun and end it bro,you will feel better i promise,all answers will come to you at the end of that white tunnel when it gets dark & black & seems like it's end of everything,that's where you'll find what you're looking for

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      Your a lost cause my friend ,Buy a gun and end it bro,you will feel better i promise,all answers will come to you at the end of that white tunnel when it gets dark & black & seems like it's end of everything,that's where you'll find what you're looking for
                      The Backstreet Boys get pussy though so shouldn't they be emulated to increase sex appeal?

Comment

Working...
                      X