How can I get pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get therapy.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone mentioned it but have you tried Beercule's ceiling-attic? She has been up there for a couple days now.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Should I knock her out beforehand? I probably don't have to though; I'm 6'1 ft, 230 lbs. I could just overpower the bitch.
        All joked aside you can be honest about everything if u have the guts to say it.

Comment

• ''How can I get pvssy?''

if after all this time youre still seeking it, maybe the pvssy doesnt want you

Comment

• jr high schoolers and broke cabbies are getting raped and punchr cant get any......

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              All joked aside you can be honest about everything if u have the guts to say it.
              What am I not being honest about????

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                jr high schoolers and broke cabbies are getting raped and punchr cant get any......
                For some guys pussy falls in their lap.

Comment

For some guys pussy falls in their lap.
                  those lucky 14 year olds......

Comment

Paying for pussy is like paying for oxygen.

A woman is supposed to want to fuck you.

There is always a hidden motive, they want to **** you to get access to your resources.

Raping a woman is one of the sweetest pleasures in life. Hearing them cry out loud and then go silent when they suddenly realize nobody is coming to their aid, and feeling their *sshole stiffen up as they desperately try to prevent you from penetrating it, but all it does is make the pleasure so much sweeter.
                    Last edited by Monaco Slim; 04-22-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
                      There is always a hidden motive, they want to **** you to get access to your resources.

Raping a woman is one of the sweetest pleasures in life. Hearing them cry out loud and then go silent when they suddenly realize nobody is coming to their aid, and feeling their *sshole stiffen up as they desperately try to prevent you from penetrating it, but all it does is make the pleasure so much sweeter.

Lmmmmaaaaaaaao!!!!!!!!

Frank you rotten bastard

Comment

Working...
                      X