Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever ate Mushrooms that grew in your front lawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    Google, PF Tek method. As long as you keep em sanitized and the area clean it is much easier then growing like say weed or anything like that. Plus you don't need like heavy expensive lights or anything.
    Yup. In fact all you need is natural lighting from the window. There's some small nuances, like FAE (frequent air exchange). Which was basically me just lifting the lid and fanning them several times a day. And keeping the moisture level on point. But if you follow the steps/directions to a tee, them mofos pretty much grow themselves.

The first time I tripped off my own grow I think I spent the entire trip staring at the unpicked mushrooms I just grew just completely blown the f**k away at the fact that I grew my own mushrooms

Comment

this is the site where I learned to grow them

https://www.shroomery.org/

it's a whole community dedicated to the **** lol

Comment

Very informative, fellas. Imma start growing my own sht , havent tripped on shrooms since high school. Im getting the butterflies just thinking about it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          The first time I tripped off my own grow I think I spent the entire trip staring at the unpicked mushrooms I just grew just completely blown the f**k away at the fact that I grew my own mushrooms
          That sounds like an awesome and very rewarding trip.

I gotta get in on that. I'd like to have me a nice pile of them I could hold onto for rainy days. My GF has a young San Pedro cactus growing at her parent's house hopefully that starts producing some good trips eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            what is your worst experience? did you eat the wrong mushroom or one that was spoiled and it made you really sick?

I stopped eating mushrooms after reading how you can get acute liver damage and kidney damage, they say it hits you like a thief in the night like 9 to 14 hours after eating you will get a sudden attack. Thats scary

This is the Mushrooms I used to eat when I was trying to be a Vegan which didnt last long

the large puffball mushrooms and the portabellos are probably my favorite I used to eat those when I was vegetarian burger, pizza, stuffed etc, they were really good with seasoning and grilled

Fried Puff ball slice with parmesean cheese bomb food if you are vegetarian really taste

I've never had a bad moment outside of a couple experiences of having a bad trip or two on psychedelics.
            When it comes to edibles I've never been in a situation where I've eaten a misidentification. I'm extremely cautious and only collect what I'm sure of.

Puffballs with parm are bomb, Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              this is the site where I learned to grow them

https://www.shroomery.org/

it's a whole community dedicated to the **** lol
              This is the bible of home cultivation whether you are looking at magics, medicinal or edibles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
                This is the bible of home cultivation whether you are looking at magics, medicinal or edibles.
                This thread was made for you lol.

I have never come across anyone so knowledgeable about mushrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post

I probably know more about mushroom cultivation, spore printing, identification and tripping than anyone on this site lol

I just don't talk about it on a ****ing public forum because how many once legal drugs has the government ****ing banned in the last decade?

People who run their ****ing mouths about it are the cause. All it takes is one forum member who's a police officer, holds political office or just a disgruntled soccer mom with no life to get the ball rolling and before we know it, no more mushroom spores.

People who don't think are the ones who **** it up for everyone else.

Comment

when i was growing up someone had told me that those mushrooms came from dogs pissing and ****ting on your grass.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post

Rock on Freddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X