No announcement yet.

Make my country GREAT again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make my country GREAT again....

I was wondering If Iran,Egypt,Turkey and Iraq abandon Islam could they become great nations again?. As we all know Islam made them stagnant and stupid...

what makes u think Iranians are stupid. years of sanctions have made them rather innovative. don't confuse with the stupid arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I was wondering If Iran,Egypt,Turkey and Iraq abandon Islam could they become great nations again?. As we all know Islam made them stagnant and stupid...
      Removing religion from a society that has been built upon a religion would cause utter chaos. A separation of Church and state is what is needed.

Comment

Comment

That's pretty much what Qaddafi wanted.

He wanted to unite the african union nations (i assume saharan african nations; i.e. morocco egypt etc etc) under a gold and silver currency. Effectively making fiat money obsolete.

The result? US and powers that be was like "oh fook no." and caused all types of hell up there and killed him off.
          Last edited by F l i c k e r; 02-08-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
            what makes u think Iranians are stupid. years of sanctions have made them rather innovative. don't confuse with the stupid arabs.

They are ...they have not achieve anything since the 11th century....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Removing religion from a society that has been built upon a religion would cause utter chaos. A separation of Church and state is what is needed.

I said remove ISLAM from them.... It is that stupid cult that made them idiotic. They need to get back the time of CYRUS the great and others like him.....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                That's pretty much what Qaddafi wanted.

He wanted to unite the african union nations (i assume saharan african nations; i.e. morocco egypt etc etc) under a gold and silver currency. Effectively making fiat money obsolete.

The result? US and powers that be was like "oh fook no." and caused all types of hell up there and killed him off.
                Qaddafi is an islamist A-hole and would never achieve half the success of a POLYTHEIST nation.

Comment

You think Somalia will ever be great again?

Comment

They can't be great AGAIN when they were never great in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X