• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    who's Annorak?
    And what happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      This. I give Sugar Adam Ali full credit - he's hit the nail on the head right there.

I voted for Hilary (fuck knows how, when I'm not even a Fat Yank, but I did) and now Easy D's in power - and ain't his Presidency going great so far, folks? - I just can't face it. I've caught feelings, and I have to hide under alts, too scared to show my face around here.

But seriously, it's posters like SAA that made me want to stop posting for a while... but not in the way you might think. It's just that the guy is, to anyone with half a brain cell between their ears, every inch a complete fuck trumpet. His every utterance is inanity about "snowflakes" (because Easy D has a really thick skin, of course), "cucks" and God knows what else.

With the quality of posters now plummeting every greater depths, it's not that interesting to me anymore. Time was, you'd call someone a ****, and they'd realise they're a ****. These days you have to break it down to them and draw them a map.

Does this daft **** REALLY think I don't post any more because Trump is (a truly awful, laughing stock of a) President? God knows. Does he think, as he's said on other occasions, that I'm "scared" of him and other posters? I honestly don't know.

One thing I DID say is that the guy has a 24/7 hard on for me, and my name's never out of his mouth. I log on here about once a month to check the boxing schedule, and whenever I do, I'm usually notified that I've got mentioned or linked to a thread (as here, with ShoulderRoll). And I guarantee that 9 times out of 10 that daft **** will be in the thread, talking stupid ****.

I dunno what else to say, really. This place has become moronic, with AlexKid's reign of terror, and idiots like SugarAdamAli somehow mistakenly believing they've got a right to an opinion.

There are still some good posters here, but it's too little. And I'll always avoid threads like "wye donnald trummp is the gratest four showing feminazi hore's back two the kitchen" not because I'm a "libtard snowcone" or whatever the **** the latest thing is.... but because those threads are for idiots. Clearly.

Comment

This. I give Sugar Adam Ali full credit - he's hit the nail on the head right there.

I voted for Hilary (fuck knows how, when I'm not even a Fat Yank, but I did) and now Easy D's in power - and ain't his Presidency going great so far, folks? - I just can't face it. I've caught feelings, and I have to hide under alts, too scared to show my face around here.

But seriously, it's posters like SAA that made me want to stop posting for a while... but not in the way you might think. It's just that the guy is, to anyone with half a brain cell between their ears, every inch a complete fuck trumpet. His every utterance is inanity about "snowflakes" (because Easy D has a really thick skin, of course), "cucks" and God knows what else.

With the quality of posters now plummeting every greater depths, it's not that interesting to me anymore. Time was, you'd call someone a ****, and they'd realise they're a ****. These days you have to break it down to them and draw them a map.

Does this daft **** REALLY think I don't post any more because Trump is (a truly awful, laughing stock of a) President? God knows. Does he think, as he's said on other occasions, that I'm "scared" of him and other posters? I honestly don't know.

One thing I DID say is that the guy has a 24/7 hard on for me, and my name's never out of his mouth. I log on here about once a month to check the boxing schedule, and whenever I do, I'm usually notified that I've got mentioned or linked to a thread (as here, with ShoulderRoll). And I guarantee that 9 times out of 10 that daft **** will be in the thread, talking stupid ****.

I dunno what else to say, really. This place has become moronic, with AlexKid's reign of terror, and idiots like SugarAdamAli somehow mistakenly believing they've got a right to an opinion.

There are still some good posters here, but it's too little. And I'll always avoid threads like "wye donnald trummp is the gratest four showing feminazi hore's back two the kitchen" not because I'm a "libtard snowcone" or whatever the **** the latest thing is.... but because those threads are for idiots. Clearly.

Lol,, nice to see you back.. it was getting boring

Comment

Exactly that guy.

And I'm laughing my ass off at "libtard snowcone."

Comment

***** u come up in my thread, u respeck it.

Comment

Ask and thee shall receive...
              Yeah man... the Bulls**t of the week was amusing, the good bumming threads, dinner jacket frog/rockin feud with James Toney's thumb up my ass... I don't read much stuff in the lounge but enjoyed your threads...I don't know where you come up with it but most of the time it's quite funny...

Comment

Believe it or not, Anorak is actually chilling in my house right now. We're making fun of all your threads one by one.

Comment

Never mind, I didn't see page 2. My lie would've only worked if Anorak really stopped posting. Would've gotten a bunch of you, I know it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Believe it or not, Anorak is actually chilling in my house right now. We're making fun of all your threads one by one.
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Never mind, I didn't see page 2. My lie would've only worked if Anorak really stopped posting. Would've gotten a bunch of you, I know it.
                    We knew it was a lie when you said you had a house

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      We knew it was a lie when you said you had a house
                      That's right, rub it in. I live in an NYC apartment that costs an arm.

When I was in Columbus, OH, I could not believe the prices for the huge apartments and homes over there, it was like living for free compared to what I pay here. I missed NY though, no where is the same as this city.

Comment

Working...
                      X