Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of a dump do you think Shaq takes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I never wondered how much Shaq was packing lol
    Lol for real. He has to be hung, if he isn't then I'll be really upset.

No ****

Comment

I never thought of this before. But somewhere between the size of Derrick Fisher and Kobe. Those California guys(no offense buddies) have a lot of fiber in their glutton free diets.

Oh oh... now I did it....

Comment

Probably chits out king Kongs finger.
        Last edited by Gideon lock; 12-25-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

There is an interview on YouTube where a wrestler talks about Andre the Giant being so huge that he couldn't sit on a toilet so he had to crap in a bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            There is an interview on YouTube where a wrestler talks about Andre the Giant being so huge that he couldn't sit on a toilet so he had to crap in a bathtub.
            Sounds rancid so he shat in a bath without a flushing system. But probably ran the hot tap and mashed the turd through the plug hole with his big ole fingers.?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Sounds rancid so he shat in a bath without a flushing system. But probably ran the hot tap and mashed the turd through the plug hole with his big ole fingers.?
              I don't know if he used his fingers but yeah, something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                I don't know if he used his fingers but yeah, something like that.
                Hahaha dirty bastard, must have been a strong bath to handle that fuker sitting on the lip of it squeezing one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I bet he has a BBC

You know big brotha Shaq is packing double digits even while soft brother.

I'm packing some big meat myself, but Shaq is one of the few dudes I might be intimidated to change in front of in the locker room. Normally I just dangle my big junk in front everyone in the gym locker room, whether they want to see it or not, brother.

Comment

I watched an interview with a wrestler who was with Andre the Giant in Japan. He said he took a massive dump in the bathtub and left about four inches of shyt in there, when the Japanese maids came in to clean one of them fainted.

Comment

Working...
                    X