• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick freak

You better be staying away from the playgrounds

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
      Someone like New England on the left, and a man like Freedom on the right:

it's funny, i have blacks on the forum who say i'm racist. that's when you know you've got the world beat, kiddo.

now let's talk about kovalev - ward 1, and how you didn't go when you said you did

Comment

Someone like New England on the left, and a man like Freedom on the right:

you are genuinely deluded and mentally ill. we really shouldn't be making jokes about it, but its' teh internet and it's too tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you are genuinely deluded and mentally ill. we really shouldn't be making jokes about it, but its' the Internet and it's too tempting.
          Self-hatred is a symptom of mental illness. I used to work on a psychiatric ward, and I had to watch for some of the patients harming themselves.

Interesting how there seems to be far more white people with self-hate than other races. Most Blacks have healthy love for their own people.

Comment

Self-hatred is a symptom of mental illness. I used to work on a psychiatric ward, and I had to watch for some of the patients harming themselves.

Interesting how there seems to be far more white people with self-hate than other races. Most Blacks have healthy love for their own people.

find some examples of my self hatred and post them here. sounds like a strawman froma mentally ill dude, but maybe you're jus tdeluded and actually believe it.

roast and post, bro. and next time you're in vegas for a big fight, let me know! we can totally hang out

you'll see how emo and soft i am in person! and how much i hate myself! i've got purple hair and i'm 90 lbs coming out of a pool, fully clothed

Comment

Freedom is the definition of self hate.

Kid who has always been a loser, with no accomplishments, can't get laid, weak social life, miserable career track, so he found solace in being white and believing he deserves more than others. He has nothing good to talk about himself, so he has to brag about other white peoples accomplishments.

But he himself is a nobody and has done nothing in his life, and is just a miserable cuck behind a CPU.

Typical alt righter....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Freedom is the definition of self hate.

Kid
                No, I'm actually an older man now
                who has always been a loser
                No, I've usually won when I was playing on an even field
                with no accomplishments
                I actually do have some, but I don't want to talk about my accomplishments on here because of my obsessive stalkers
                can't get laid
                had sex with my wife when I woke up this morning
                weak social life
                have a reasonably good social life
                miserable career track
                have had a fair bit of success, I'm comfortable in my job. My career was slowed a bit by health issues a few years ago but I've recovered
                he found solace in being white
                My skin color just means my ancestors lived in a cool climate
                and believing he deserves more than others
                No, I believe people deserve what they earn, and shouldn't be rewarded for their race with affirmative action
                He has nothing good to talk about himself, so he has to brag about other white peoples accomplishments
                Prefer not to talk too much about myself on here, because a few mentally ill stalkers I've had might come after my family or myself.
                Typical alt righter....
                I'm neither "right" nor "left", those terms are meaningless and overused. I just seek the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you are genuinely deluded and mentally ill. we really shouldn't be making jokes about it, but its' teh internet and it's too tempting.
                  photo looks pretty accurate imo

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111
                    Is this you?

i'm not the guy who is too frigntened to meet with other members from the forum and who needs to lie extensively / habitually to hide from them.

if you had the nuts to shake my hand we could have at ward - kovalev. you'll get to see my pink hair and femininity in person. i'm soft as hell!

Comment

The Mental Disorder of White Self-Hatred

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-m...e-self-hatred/
                      Interesting concept and I wouldn't be surprised if this form of self-hate often stems from one's own hyper focus on race identity after being brainwashed by so much evolutionism and self worship; and thus, unconsciously manifested via adopting (as apposed to Divine reproduction) different races in an arrempt to both cleanse ancestral sins while retaining supremacist/parental control on their own terms

Comment

Working...
                      X