• Show
Clear All

When You Don't Like Yourself

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-dont-yourself

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm quite surprised by you posting this video Bostonguy. I always took you for a borderline SJW who had a thinly veiled shamefulness for his own skin color. Glad you're waking up to reality.

Comment

White guilt is rooted deep in Hollywood and media culture. Sitcoms, commercials, movies...imagine some of these commercials if the races were flipped.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              White guilt is rooted deep in Hollywood and media culture. Sitcoms, commercials, movies...imagine some of these commercials if the races were flipped.

The Cultural Marxists are trying to brainwash us into hating ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
                Self-hatred is a symptom of mental illness. I used to work on a psychiatric ward, and I had to watch for some of the patients harming themselves.

Interesting how there seems to be far more white people with self-hate than other races. Most Blacks have healthy love for their own people.
                >
                it is true that many more white people show signs of this kind of mental illness, it is really rare to meet an asian or black that seems to have as much self loathing as the average whites, and if they do it is almost certain they've been adopted and raised by the white man, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
                  He's a unique case and would require a very sophisticated psychiatrist.
                  Self hatred has always confused me. Take pride in who you are. I have no problem with white people being proud to be white. I"m proud to be black. I can understand young white kids mimicking what they see in black culture, but that doesn't mean they aren't proud to be white. And it's usually a fad that'll go away in adulthood.

Then you have the other types that want want to be accepted by whites so bad, like .!WAR MIKEY! and //// , they attack other races to curry favor with white people. And they type of white people they attempt to curry favor with are the type that hate their kind. The type of white people who want to send Mexicans back to Mexico and ban Islam/Sharia Law.

Very weird. What do you think about those types?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Self hatred has always confused me. Take pride in who you are. I have no problem with white people being proud to be white. I"m proud to be black. I can understand young white kids mimicking what they see in black culture, but that doesn't mean they aren't proud to be white. And it's usually a fad that'll go away in adulthood.

Then you have the other types that want want to be accepted by whites so bad, like .!WAR MIKEY! and //// , they attack other races to curry favor with white people. And they type of white people they attempt to curry favor with are the type that hate their kind. The type of white people who want to send Mexicans back to Mexico and ban Islam/Sharia Law.

Very weird. What do you think about those types?
                    Serious question. Has this ever worked?

Have you ever tried the "if you don't side with the black man, then you're a slave to the white man" on a Middle Eastern/Hispanic/Asian person and actually gotten a reaction other than them laughing in your face?

Has it ever worked even once? It's not exactly subtle or clever.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Serious question. Has this ever worked?

Have you ever tried the "if you don't side with the black man, then you're a slave to the white man" on a Middle Eastern/Hispanic/Asian person and actually gotten a reaction other than them laughing in your face?

Has it ever worked even once? It's not exactly subtle or clever.
                      Are your parents from Afghanistan?

Comment

Working...
                      X