Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quebec City mosque massacre.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where Freedom was when this went down?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Gotta love the anti-muzlim crowd in this thread circle jerking each other "oh yeah I bet it was the muzzies, oh yeah it was definitely the muzziess stroke it harder guys oh yeah!"

Alexandre Bissonnette was a fan of Trump according to his now deleted Facebook page. Not surprising though really, we have a fascist in the white house advising Trump so naturally a lot of his "fans" have the same ideology.
      Well that's refreshing. A true man-bites-dog story. They always report that it's an angry white male, I guess eventually they had to get it right by sheer odds.

Unfortunately the media will go berserk over this while they ignore several hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremist attacks all over the globe, much like we still cite numerically insignificant KKK killings from 1870 on a daily basis in 2017.

Will the resulting exaggeration and hysteria end up having a positive effect (scaring away some potential immigrants) or negative effect (kneejerk flood since Canada's government is currently very far left)?
      Last edited by ////; 01-30-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Well that's refreshing. A true man-bites-dog story. They always report that it's an angry white male, I guess eventually they had to get it right by sheer odds.

Unfortunately the media will go berserk over this while they ignore several hundreds of thousands of Islamic extremist attacks all over the globe, much like we still discuss the numerically insignificant KKK killings from 1870 on a daily basis in 2017.
        Yeah, nobody ever talks about Muslim terror attacks anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Anyone know where Freedom was when this went down?
          Was this you, Big Dunn?

Last edited by The Hammer; 01-30-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
            Was this you, Big Dunn?
            The video clearly say Khalid Abdul Muhammad, so no it wasn't me.

edit you switched the video. No, still not me.

Hey, have you gotten over whatever anger you had? when you gonna take me off ignore. would love to weigh in on some of your threads.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-30-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
              Was this you, Big Dunn?

Is that biotch wearin saggy human testicle on her ears?

Comment

Hey, have you gotten over whatever anger you had? when you gonna take me off ignore. would love to weigh in on some of your threads.
                All you ever to is accuse others of being racist, while being extremely racist yourself (make personal attacks on non-black boxers and their fans).

You add nothing constructive to any discussion. All you ever think about it race.

Was this you?

Comment

From the BBC

One suspect, reportedly a French-Canadian university student, is expected to appear in a Quebec City courtroom on Monday afternoon. One suspect is from Morocco...some of the Paris terrorists were also from Morocco, which is not on Trumps ban list for some reason.

A man of Moroccan descent who was also arrested is now being considered a witness, law enforcement sources have told local media.

Investigators have yet to give a motive for the shootings, citing an ongoing investigation.

Canadian authorities said they did not believe there were any additional suspects and they were confident the threat was "under control".

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    From the BBC

One suspect, reportedly a French-Canadian university student, is expected to appear in a Quebec City courtroom on Monday afternoon. One suspect is from Morocco...some of the Paris terrorists were also from Morocco, which is not on Trumps ban list for some reason.

A man of Moroccan descent who was also arrested is now being considered a witness, law enforcement sources have told local media.

Investigators have yet to give a motive for the shootings, citing an ongoing investigation.

Canadian authorities said they did not believe there were any additional suspects and they were confident the threat was "under control".
                    http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/3...ikes-facebook/

This dude seems to be a white Christian.

Comment

freedom is a coward, his threads are his safe space

Comment

Working...
                      X