No announcement yet.

Video: Racist man confronts interracial couple eating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Racist man confronts interracial couple eating

He even said that she wasnt human smh, implying that are whites even human, I wonder if this will make it on CNN or huff po or TYTurks?

i saw this, pretty funny a **** is trying to discriminate someone.. black dude was smart for not kicking his ass, but i woulda liked to see it

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

He even said that she wasnt human smh, implying that are whites even human, I wonder if this will make it on CNN or huff po or TYTurks?
      Man, hell nah, they wouldn't air that schit for 1,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

told u

THE LEFT IS THE REAL RACIST

Comment

The guy confronting them is gay. My favorite response to the video was How you gon get mad at him for not dating black women when YOU don't date black women

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The guy confronting them is gay. My favorite response to the video was How you gon get mad at him for not dating black women when YOU don't date black women
            That dude does sound gay, he deleted his facebook. He could have just been raised by women and just sounds like that? But dude is lame why is he all up in their business and calling that chick a non human

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              told u

THE LEFT IS THE REAL RACIST
              There's racists everywhere. You really think there's more racist libs than conservatives?

Comment

The when I want a black guy to lose his **** and get violent, he doesn't do anything smh

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  The when I want a black guy to lose his **** and get violent, he doesn't do anything smh
                  He really dindu nuffin

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X