Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wealthy teenage white girl gets disowned for dating black guy and makes gofundme page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    I am a off spring from a interracial marriage, and i would say if you was to analyse society-history! The Black man does quite well with every single race of women! Even though there is allot of social conditioning and attempted emasculate the black man (And demonize him), outside of the white man! there is no other race of man who has spread his seed or inter-mingled with all the other races of women! more so than the black man! If it was about money, and women being gold diggers! why are mixed race children the biggest growing race of people in the western world? you cannot mess around with nature.

Women are the gate keepers of sex, and they will always gravitate to whatever they think is best for them (This is how women dictate society). But compared to other races white women seemed to be more curious them other women. They are also the most protected, that is why they have kept that innocents about them which is kind of attractive. Feminism is largely just a white women's prerogative....

As men i don't think its a good idea to argue over what women like, as long as women appreciate men! whether they are white, black, or Asian that's all that matters.
    the bbc strikes again...

Comment

Chick was at 20K last night

Last time I checked she's closing in on 30 now

Comment

She's not even hot, black dude looks like a nice guy though, what's the big deal I don't get the outrage?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            She's not even hot, black dude looks like a nice guy though, what's the big deal I don't get the outrage?
            I tend to agree....As long as the Black guy is decent, I think it's pretty pathetic/sad for White people to get mad about it (or White family members)....

Comment

Stupid fkin ****. I would do worse if my daughter dated a dindu.

I dont play that sht..

Comment

shes 18 years old her understanding of racism is a result of liberal teachers awesome

she has a boyfriend at 18 and shes saying she has 4.0 lol

4.0 at socking bbc i believe her

Comment

Maybe someone from here and Larry can fake a gay relationship, basically repeat this story but not only will you get the race sympathy card, you will get the ****phobia sympathy card.

You will make a fortune and you can split the money and go your separate ways after cutting me in 20% for the idea.

Comment

#taintedmeateverywhereIlook

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      shes 18 years old her understanding of racism is a result of liberal teachers awesome

she has a boyfriend at 18 and shes saying she has 4.0 lol

4.0 at socking bbc i believe her
                      I know acting like a ****** is natural to you Sterling, but if her parents no longer support her because they are racist towards her boyfriend, that means she knows what racism is, and it means she is no longer a rich girl.

You are either the most ******ed person on this forum or a really weak sad little troll. Step you game up, your an embarrassment to your dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X