Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Yeah, you mad.....

Nope lol. Not at all. But you are. That's why you spam the played out Gif's over and over. It's played out. Come up with some new material. Or just make another thread about how you like to stare at your sh it and smell it. Or how you hooked up with Jas. At least that was original lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Nope lol. Not at all. But you are. That's why you spam the played out Gif's over and over. It's played out. Come up with some new material. Or just make another thread about how you like to stare at your sh it and smell it. At least that was original lol.
      Sometimes I sniff the paper after wiping, not such a big deal. More people have probably done it than are willing to admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Sometimes I sniff the paper after wiping, not such a big deal. More people have probably done it than are willing to admit.

The fact that you're sharing that information among men speaks for itself. You are one weird poster lol. Just come out of the closet already.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I couldn't care less about Joseph claiming to be black. Him being a f@gg0t on these boards is what makes me want to grab him by the pu$$y
          i've never seen a poster so smug about being a thin-skinned b*tch. this guy cries out racists! then acts like he's owning you it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            i've never seen a poster so smug about being a thin-skinned b*tch. this guy cries out racists! then acts like he's owning you it's hilarious.
            Still mad? Racist getting mad about being called a racist. Hilarious.

Comment

Still mad? Racist getting mad about being called a racist. Hilarious.
              you're so inconsequential to me that i only remembered who you were an hour ago from seeing you flail your arms like a queer in this thread. crying about racism again. damn man you're a one-trick circus chimp.

Comment

The fact that you're sharing that information among men speaks for itself. You are one weird poster lol. Just come out of the closet already.
                Another day on "proclaim my own oppression" duty huh? Gotta keep these boys honest. Let em know how pathetic you are. You want my phone number so you can call me every day at 6 AM and tell me you're oppressed?

Comment

• Sh^t I thought everyone knew the news was fake or at least focused on the **** that don't really matter way too much at best.

I was/am anti-Trump & anti-Hillary, but Trump is making me agree with him more & more lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Sh^t I thought everyone knew the news was fake or at least focused on the **** that don't really matter way too much at best.

I was/am anti-Trump & anti-Hillary, but Trump is making me agree with him more & more lately.
                    On the same boat, the fact that people aren't even giving him a chance to fail or succeed, makes me wanna see him knock it out the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Another day on "proclaim my own oppression" duty huh? Gotta keep these boys honest. Let em know how pathetic you are. You want my phone number so you can call me every day at 6 AM and tell me you're oppressed?
                      Never once claimed to be oppressed. Why is everything you post a lie and about race and "liberals?" You're trying too hard lol. Like I said before, you're a self hating Arab. Live with that, deal with that, and accept that you have an inferiority complex lol. All anybody has to do is look at your post history to see I'm telling the truth. You've never talked about boxing other than making racist comments. Seek help. You need it lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X