No announcement yet.

Favorite gangster movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    If you people really want gangster movie for ages. The killer, A Better Tomorrow 1&2, Hard Broiled all starring Chow Yun Fat and directed by John Woo. These are best gangster action movie of all time, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      one of the best movie intros ever

Comment

gangs of new york, snatch, city of god, the departed

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          gangs of new york, snatch, city of god, the departed
          Snatch!? Oh c'mon man it's average at best.. Lock stock and two smoking barrels is much better than that.. But cheers on gangs of New York!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Snatch!? Oh c'mon man it's average at best.. Lock stock and two smoking barrels is much better than that.. But cheers on gangs of New York!
            was surprised gangs of new york wasnt mentioned on here already, great performance by daniel day lewis. Snatch is great man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              was surprised gangs of new york wasnt mentioned on here already, great performance by daniel day lewis. Snatch is great man!!!
              See that is why I always feel you UK guys hype the **** out of everything.. Gangs of New York - yes. Snatch - ah Hell naw!

Comment

Training Day comes to mind....

Blood in Blood Out was good too

Not sure if this counts as a gangster movie but Sicario was awesome.

Comment

Godfather, Scarface.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Yea, but most sucked. Now go home and get your ****inh shine box, you mooley
                    I'll shine your ass like your momma did, you moolenyan. (Actual word melenzane, meaning eggplant, but jaboni's like you don't know that).

There are so many classic pre-1970 gangster movies that it would be impossible to list them all, especially if you include film noir choices.

But whatever.

Comment

A Vaguely remeber a real gangster movie I saw in school once it was about this puerto rican rapist who had his eyes on his next victim but she was from a different neighborhood and in typical puerto rican fashion they squared off toe to toe till their twinkle toes couldnt take no more. Orsomethsit like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X