No announcement yet.

Dylan roof gets the death sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I love how I made this thread but because I called it like it was with my intentions it got deleted but BostonGuy.

Just dropping this post to let peeps know I was the one to break this new here first.

Yes, it matters.
    I never saw your thread... this article just came up on my newsfeed and I impulsively made a thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I never saw your thread... this article just came up on my newsfeed and I impulsively made a thread
      Yea, pretty pissed about it.

I was so excited to drop a new story on here, I never get to beat anyone to it.

I was so excited I let it be known in my OP that I was excited mainly because I was hoping to incite a huge racial flame war for my own amusement, being that it was a white serial killer who killed black people, but BostonGuy wasn't having it, the party pooper.

I had emotionally recovered yesterday but then saw this and it opened my fresh wounds, I am devastated lol. It's easily another 2 years before the stars align for me with a juicy story like this.

Comment

Yea, pretty pissed about it.

I was so excited to drop a new story on here, I never get to beat anyone to it.

I was so excited I let it be known in my OP that I was excited mainly because I was hoping to incite a huge racial flame war for my own amusement, being that it was a white serial killer who killed black people, but BostonGuy wasn't having it, the party pooper.

I had emotionally recovered yesterday but then saw this and it opened my fresh wounds, I am devastated lol. It's easily another 2 years before the stars align for me with a juicy story like this.
        You should've asked Brush for permission to make an official thread.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roofs-fat...082244212.html

Glad this weirdo is getting killed... should make him do a bruce Willis in die hard 3 and walk thru the hood with only an "I hate n!ggrs" sign... would love to see him get brutalized and stoned to death.. **** this piece of shyt
          Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Sad those people had to lose their lives, now he will lose his
          Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Good, he deserves that. Actually, he deserves much worse. I support the death penalty, but I think it's just too humane for some criminals.

This is heartbreaking to read:
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Another extreme rant from an extreme individual.
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Good to see it used as it was intended.
          Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          They should put him in general population for a while with the bruvvas.

I love how I made this thread but because I called it like it was with my intentions it got deleted but BostonGuy.

Just dropping this post to let peeps know I was the one to break this new here first.

Yes, it matters.
          Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

if it was up to me,

id put him in supermax. roof was really concerned about not letting the courts and the public not hear his alleged mental illness and psychological problems.

From all ive read about the supermax how its 23 hours isolation and how often prisoners lose their mind like how some of those terrorists end up playing and attacking personnel with their feces...

i think that's the more severe punishment.

that's where holmes, roof, and a lot of these spree killer terrorists like that esteban santiago that attacked the airport, that's where they should be.

going crazy in a little ass cell with no contact.

let them kill themselves.

death penalty seems like an easy way out....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            if it was up to me,

id put him in supermax. roof was really concerned about not letting the courts and the public not hear his alleged mental illness and psychological problems.

From all ive read about the supermax how its 23 hours isolation and how often prisoners lose their mind like how some of those terrorists end up playing and attacking personnel with their feces...

i think that's the more severe punishment.

that's where holmes, roof, and a lot of these spree killer terrorists like that esteban santiago that attacked the airport, that's where they should be.

going crazy in a little ass cell with no contact.

let them kill themselves.

death penalty seems like an easy way out....

I like your style

Comment

Good.

Only problem is, the way things look to be going, states are putting moratoriums on the death penalty, so I doubt he'll even end up being executed.

Unless he waives all his appeals, etc., it won't happen for another 15-20 years anyway.

The way the death penalty works in USA is so wrong; whether or not you're against the DP is irrelevant - HOW it is carried out is what the issue is.

Comment

Lol the media and social justice warrior anti-white types everywhere LOVE Dylan Roof.

They love him because they FINALLY have an example of White on black murder.

Every time the scandalous amount of black on white murder, and violent crime rates are brought up, the lib-tards try to muddy the waters, and drawing a false equivalency by citing Dylan Roof - a one off type of event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  You should've asked Brush for permission to make an official thread.

'wraps, ask swagswag for permission?

that cat should be asking me for permission, ain't that a b...

Comment

He'll probably sit on death row for 25 years before being put infront of the firing squad

Comment

Another worthless post from a worthless individual

So you think Dylan roof should live? Try and be "rehabilitated"????????
                      Either way is fine with me. If they kill him so be it, if he is put away for life so be it. You seem too extremely happy to see him die.

Comment

Working...
                      X