Dylan roof gets the death sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan roof gets the death sentence

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roofs-fat...082244212.html

Glad this weirdo is getting killed... should make him do a bruce Willis in die hard 3 and walk thru the hood with only an "I hate n!ggrs" sign... would love to see him get brutalized and stoned to death.. **** this piece of shyt

Sad those people had to lose their lives, now he will lose his

Comment

Good, he deserves that. Actually, he deserves much worse. I support the death penalty, but I think it's just too humane for some criminals.

This is heartbreaking to read:

Roof specifically selected Emanuel AME Church, the South's oldest black church, to carry out the cold, calculated slaughter, Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Richardson said.

The 12 people he targeted opened the door for a stranger with a smile, he said. Three people survived the attack.

"They welcomed a 13th person that night ... with a kind word, a Bible, a handout and a chair," Richardson said during his closing argument. "He had come with a hateful heart and a Glock .45."

The gunman sat with the Bible study group for about 45 minutes. During the final prayer — when everyone's eyes were closed — he started firing. He stood over some of the fallen victims, shooting them again as they lay on the floor, Richardson said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Glad this weirdo is getting killed... should make him do a bruce Willis in die hard 3 and walk thru the hood with only an "I hate n!ggrs" sign... would love to see him get brutalized and stoned to death.. **** this piece of shyt
        Another extreme rant from an extreme individual.

Comment

Good to see it used as it was intended.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Another extreme rant from an extreme individual.

Another worthless post from a worthless individual

So you think Dylan roof should live? Try and be "rehabilitated"????????

Comment

i don't think i believe in heaven or hell

but if there is a hell...
              if there is a hell, dylan.

Comment

They should put him in general population for a while with the bruvvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

I love how I made this thread but because I called it like it was with my intentions it got deleted but BostonGuy.

Just dropping this post to let peeps know I was the one to break this new here first.

Yes, it matters.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X